Sony Xperia X - Lime Gold (F5121, SIM-free/Unlocked)
What's in the Box:
- Sony Xperia X - Lime Gold
- Mains Charger
- USB data cable
- User Manual
N.B. This is an EU version and is no different to a UK version. The warranty and software updates are valid & EU wide.
UK Customer supplied with EU to UK Mains converter. *English user manual download available online.
In the pursuit of the Smartphones, the front runners and the laid back sustain nonetheless any difference anymore. Sony's capable phones given the beauty, eye-catching design, becoming slimmer and productive day-by-day raises another question in front of competitors with the release of Sony X.
Curvy & Metal
Sony Xperia X offers a unique combination of glass and metal lets the Sony phone stand out of the crowd. The slightly curvy feel of the screen commonly referred to "bevelled screen", is a unique feature in the Sony Xperia X efficiently, and tightly packed within the metal body is a newly invented combo in the Sony phones giving the phone an extreme touch of luxury as well as durability.
Sony Xperia X is powered with an Android-based operating system 6.0.1 Marshmallow, sufficient and appropriate to corrupt the taste buds of any user as a phone for day-to-day use as well as equally eligible for light-to-medium gaming.
Sony Xperia X facilitates excellent multitasking with the power of Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexacore processor. The processor capabilities take the switching between applications, running parallel or sequentially does not impact the responsiveness of the phone to the user. It carries the power of 6-horses fastened together to take this high-tech muscular partner of Sony go live and entertain the user.
The Sony Xperia X delivers a punch in the crystal clear reality based imaging and video output with the combination of Sony's specific X-Reality Engine, combined with a high-tech Adreno 510 dedicated graphics processing powerhouse on board.
Sony Xperia X features a predictive autofocus feature on its 23-megapixel camera, which anticipates user's motion and promises to take a clear, blur-free shot then and there. The secondary camera for taking self-shots and videos surprises the user with the 13MP capability and fully functional where the light in the scene is less than perfect.
- 5-inch display, with full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Premium Design with catchy and distinctive colour combinations.
- Predictive autofocus and HD output capability with both front and rear camera.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor with a dedicated graphics processor Adreno 510.
- Versatility in network, 2G, 3G, and 4G-LTE.
- NFC capable.
- Dependable battery life.
Look & Feel
Sony Xperia X delivers a silky feeling when held as well the round edges aid the corners of the phone not at all taxing to the hand, while the Xperia X sits and rests on the palm. The curved glass amplifies the general flavour of the phone when in the climate of any hand.
Sony always enlightens the user with the creativity and captive features in the phone and Xperia X is no exception. This is a phone designed to match everyone. Xperia X matched perfectly with the affluent as well the budget users as their primary cellular companion. Beautiful, sleek, colourful and highly responsive screen with seamless touch capability. The sensors are efficient, so is the camera and all the associated features. Xperia X poses a competition given the promising specifications and flawless performance. Its minimalist rectangular design is unmistakable, and its metal rear and overall build feel as premium as the company’s flagship handsets. It is impossible to witness andy any creaks and it packs a certainly solid engineering.
Device type - Smartphone
- Operating system - Android (6.0)
- Dimensions - 5.63 x 2.72 x 0.31 inches (143 x 69 x 7.9 mm)
- Weight - 5.40 oz (153 g)
- Materials - Accents: metal
- Colors - Black, Pink, White, Gold
- Physical size - 5.0 inches
- Resolution - 1080 x 1920 pixels
Pixel density - 441 ppi
- Technology - IPS LCD
- Screen-to-body ratio - 69.63 %
- Features Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass
- Primary camera capability - 23 megapixels with LED Flash
- Aperture size - F2.0
- Focal length - (35mm equivalent) 24 mm
- Camera sensor size - 1/2.3"
- Shot features - Smile detection, Digital zoom, Self-timer, Digital image stabilization, Autofocus (Phase detection), Touch to focus, Geo tagging
- Technical details - Exposure compensation, ISO control, White balance presets
- Shooting Modes - High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama, Scenes, Effects
- Camcorder - 1920x1080 (1080p HD)
- Video features - Time-lapse video, Digital image stabilization, Video calling, Video sharing
- Secondary camera capability - 13 megapixels
- System chip - Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 8956
- Processor - Hexa-core, 1800 MHz, ARM Cortex-A72 and ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit
- Graphics processor - Adreno 510
- System memory - 3072 MB RAM (3GB)
- Built-in storage - 32 GB
- Storage expansion - microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 200 GB
- Capacity - 2620 mAh
- Not user replaceable - Yes
- Music player - Filter by Album, Artist, Genre, Playlists
- Features - Album art cover, Background playback
- Speakers - Earpiece, Stereo speakers
- GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- UMTS - 800, 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
- FDD LTE -700 (band 12), 700 (band 17), 700 (band 28), 800 (band 19), 800 (band 20), 850 (band 5), 850 (band 26), 900 (band 8), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1800 (band 3), 1900 (band 2), 2100 (band 1), 2600 (band 7) MHz
- TDD LTE - 1900 (band 39), 2300 (band 40), 2500 (band 41), 2600 (band 38) MHz
- Data - LTE-A Cat 6 (300/50 Mbit/s), HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s, HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS
- nano-SIM - Yes
Positioning - GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Navigation - Turn-by-turn navigation, Voice navigation
- Bluetooth - 4.2
Wi-Fi - 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, dual-band
- USB - USB 2.0
- Connector - micro USB
- Features - Mass storage device, USB Host, USB charging
- Other - NFC, DLNA, Miracast, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Phonebook - Unlimited entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Search by both first and last name, Picture ID,
- Ring ID
- Organizer - Calendar, Alarm, Calculator, World clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Countdown Timer
- Messaging - SMS, MMS, Threaded view, Predictive text input
- E-mail - IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange
- Instant Messaging - Hangouts / Google Talk
- Notifications - Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Sensors - Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint (touch), Barometer, Step detector, Step counter
- Inputs - Voice dialling, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD