Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Purple Unlocked Refurbished Excellent
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
A device considered to be in Excellent condition by technicians with only slight signs of use. No deep scratches on screen with minor/minimal scuffs limited to the casing
Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB, Lilac Purple- Refurbished Excellent (SIM Free/Unlocked)
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB, Lilac Purple (SIM Free/Unlocked)
- USB Type-C Charging/Data Cable
- This device is refurbished to a Excellent condition and will have some signs of usage
- Reset to factory settings
- Supplied in plain replacement packaging
- with 12-months warranty
- The device is furished with a polished aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The 5.8-inch Super AMOLED delivers an infinity display, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 568/531ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- The device has 12MP rear/primary camera , f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; multi-frame noise reduction; 2160p/30fps video recording; 1080p/240fps; 960fps super slow-mo with automatic motion detection. S9+ only: Secondary telephoto 12MP, Type 1/3.4" sensor, OIS and Dual Pixel PDAF, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 features 8MP front/secondary camera, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording
- The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant with Bixby Vision; KNOX with Intelligent Scan
- The device is equipped with octa-core CPU (4x2.8 GHz 3rd-gen Mongoose + 4x1.7GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- The memory of Samsung Galaxy S9 is 4GB, complemented with 64GB microSD slot for cards up to 400GB, UFS cards support
- The battery 3,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging; WPC&PMA wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy S9 features diverse connectivity features such as single-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 downlink; USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0
- The productivity and accessibility features include fingerprint reader; iris recognition/face recognition; AKG by Harman Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones
Contemporary Charging, Diverse Accessibility
On the bottom edge users will find a solitary USB Type-C port for charging and a 3.5mm headphone jack, and there’s a volume rocker and power button on the right. The microSD and nano-SIM card slot is on the left, and the whole thing is IP68 dust- and water-resistant. Things have changed quite substantially with the camera too. Superficially, the specs are similar to what went before: you get a solitary 12-megapixel sensor with dual-pixel phase-detection autofocus and optical image stabilisation. There’s no secondary 2x telephoto zoom lens on the regular Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.
However, is that this camera is much better-suited to low-light photography than its forebear. The f/1.5 aperture is significantly wider than last year’s, which means much more light gets in - brightening up shots and capturing crisper details. While using the camera, user do not need to do anything to get the benefit: the camera automatically widens the aperture once the lighting conditions hit below 100 lumens. For brighter scenes, meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy S9 can switch down to f/2.4 on the fly, so you get a bit more depth of field and don't have to worry about overexposure. And experienced photographers will be very happy to hear that they can select the aperture size for themselves in the camera’s Pro mode. The Samsung Galaxy S9 can record 720p footage at a ridiculous 960fps, stretching 0.2 seconds of activity out into six seconds of video. Its extremely easy to set up too: simply draw a box on the screen, and the slow-motion recorder will kick in whenever motion is detected within that space.
Samsung Animoji Feature
Samsung has invested Animoji in Samsung Galaxy S9, quite similar to what we get in Apple's Animoji feature. Unlike the Apple implementation, which maps predefined emoji onto your face, Samsung’s AR Emoji allows you to create your own avatar, Bitmoji-style, and overlays it onto your face via the IR camera.
Seamless Finger-Print Sensor Accessibility
The Samsung Galaxy S9 features an infinity display being 'edged' as usual. The nicely curved Gorilla Glass is after all responsible for that futuristic feel of each Galaxy since the invention of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Likewise the front glass, curved is also the rear glass, a Gorilla one as well, and if it's not for the different LED flash and fingerprint reader placement, it would have been impossible to tell an Samsung Galaxy S9 from a Samsung Galaxy S8. The footprint of the whole thing is slightly smaller thanks to the trimmed bezels, and the frame, although looking identical, has been somewhat refined and now it's easier to pick an Samsung Galaxy S9 from a table and makes it grippier and thus more secure in hand.
One of the major exterior changes within Samsung Galaxy S9 is and a long overdue upgrade is the stereo speakers setup. The first speaker is behind the earpiece grille, while the other one is at the bottom firing behind a completely new lattice. Samsung used AKG by Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos support and promises 40% boost in loudness over the single unit installed on the Samsung Galaxy S8. The other very obvious change is the comfortably placed fingerprint scanner at the back. The LED flash, is still single after all those years, also got a different placement but only the hardcore fans would really notice that.
- Network Technology - GSM/HSPA/LTE
- 2G Bands - GSM850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Bands - HSDPA850/900/1900/2100
- 4G Bands - LTE
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5mm (5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in)
- Weight - 163g (5.75 oz)
- Build - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), Aluminum frame
- SIM - Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Samsung Pay - (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Protection Rating - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Screen Type - Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size - 5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- HDR10 compliant
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Always-on display
Software & Hardware Features:
- OS - Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset - Exynos 9810 Octa
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU - Mali-G72 MP18
Storage & Memory Features:
- Card Slot - microSD, up to 400GB
- Internal Storage - 64GB
- On-Board Memory - 4GB RAM
- Primary/Rear Camera - 12MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.5", 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Shooting Features - Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Secondary/Front Camera - 8MP (f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6", 1.22 µm), autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector
- Iris scanner
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Heart Rate Monitor/SpO2Battery Features:
- Battery Type - Non-removable
- Battery Cell Type - Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity - 3000 mAh battery (11.55 Wh)
Free Returns & Collection
Buy with confidence we offer a free return and collection service (UK Only) Love it or return it free for a 100% refund within 14 days
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+