Motorola Moto Z2 Force 64GB - Super Black
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
Motorola Moto Z2 Force, 64GB - Super Black (SIM Free/Unlocked)
What's in the Box:
- Motorola Moto Z2 Force, 64GB - Super Black (SIM Free/Unlocked)
- 15W Moto Turbo Mains Charger
- USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- SIM Ejector Tool
- User Manual
Best Design, Marvel Functions
Taking the best of Motorola's design and ideas from the past few years, the Motorola Moto Z2 Force is the Moto flagship device fans have been waiting for. Every mobile hardware box of recent times has been ticked such as Dual camera sensors with PDAF, QHD P-OLED screen, turbo charging and gesture-ready fingerprint sensors. On top of this you'll find Moto's other innovations including Mods and the ShatterShield screen first seen on the X Force handset. Users can use the Motorola Moto Mods to enhance the phone's features; connected by the power of magnets.
- 5.5” Quad HD 1440p P-OLED Display with Moto ShatterShield technology
- 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835 processor / 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage / MicroSD card slot
- 6.1 mm: super-thin chassis
- Android 7.1.1 with guaranteed Android 8.0 update - stay up to date with the newest split screen and VR features
- USB Type-C connector, 2,730 mAh battery & 15W TurboPower (over 50% charge in 30 minutes)
- Dual 12MP IMX 386 sensors (ƒ/2.0, 1.25μm)
Speed & Power
Of course there's more to the Z2 Force than just the screen. This is a flagship smartphone and the specification matches such a description. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 powers the whole system. This octa-core chip runs at a maximum 2.35GHz, with low-power cores available for efficient handling of less demanding tasks to conserve power and battery life. When needed though, the Snapdragon 835 can kick into gear, ready to process and deliver incredible high-definition imagery, 3D games and modern VR content. You'll also find that the Z2 Force features a hugh 64GB storage capacity, alongside a whopping 6GB of RAM. With such a specification you'll find it difficult to fill the phone up and find yourself capable of extensive multitasking.
Like many recent high-end smartphones, the Z2 Force has a dual-rear camera configuration. Both of these are Sony IMX 386 sensors rated at 12MP. With a 1.25 μm pixel size and ƒ/2.0 aperture, the Z2 Force can capture excellent dim and low-light imagery. Having 2 sensors not only allows for faster focussing, it also lets you add interesting post-processing techniques to play with depth of field, selective focussing and colourisation.
Professional Camera Output
With the selective focus feature you can separate your images into foreground/background and change the focus of either. Commonly used for a Bokeh (sharp foreground / soft background) effect, selective focus adds a professional looking touch to your pictures. With selective black & white, Motorola Moto Z2 Force makes every photographer slways a winner; with selective black and white you can dial down the colour tones of either foreground or background to quickly produce a striking image. The device lets users to switch to Pro Mode in the camera app to provide access to shutter speed, exposure, white balance, ISO and focal length.
Share The Best With The World
Use Moto Experiences to better navigate your phone and simplify daily use. The fingerprint doesn't just unlock your phone you know. Enable one-touch control and you can use the fingerprint sensor to navigate through the Android system, removing the need for the system buttons at the bottom of the screen. A tap of the sensor takes you to Home, a swipe across is Back and a double-tap opens the Multitasking window. Other navigation experiences include a "Karate Chop" motion to turn on the flashlight or a double-spin of the wrist to launch the camera app.
Moto Mods Accessories (Supplied Separately)
Unique to the Moto Z range of smartphones (Z, Z Play, Z Force, Z2, Z2 Play, Z2 Force), the Moto Mods platform provides the opportunity to expand your phone beyond its original capabilities. The original Mods include a JBL Speaker, Hasselblad camera attachment with 10x optical zoom, projector and power pack. For 2017, Moto have expanded the range with the Moto 360 camera, new JBL Soundboost 2, Gamepad and improved charge packs. All Mods are sold separately and attach effortlessly to the back of the Z range phone via magnets and the Moto Mods pin connectors. Mods can be swapped out instantly, with the connection and pairing process all built into the Moto software.
- 2G bands - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G band - HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46
- Speed - HSPA, LTE
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 155.8 x 76 x 6.1mm (6.13 x 2.99 x 0.24 in)
- Weight - 143g (5.04 oz)
- SIM - Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Splash resistant
- Screen Type - P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size - 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~534 ppi density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Shatterproof
Software & Hardware Features:
- OS - Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU - Adreno 540
- Card slot - microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal - 64GB, 6GB RAM
- Primary/Rear - Dual 12MP, f/2.0, laser & phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features - 1/2.9" sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video - 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary - 5MP, f/2.2, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes
- 3.5mm jack - No
- 3.5mm to USB-C headphone adapter included
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE (5.0 after SW update), aptX
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - No
- USB - Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Sensors - Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- Fast battery charging
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery
Free Returns & Collection
Buy with confidence we offer a free return and collection service (UK Only) Love it or return it free for a 100% refund within 14 days
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+