Apple iPhone 13 and Apple iPhone 13 Mini
Are You thinking of upgrading your phone and/or phone plan? The latest Apple iPhone 13 and the iPhone 13 Mini are front runners for this year’s competition in advanced mobile phone technology.
Boasting a lightning-fast chip for speed, excelled battery life, Apple’s most advanced dual-camera system yet, and much more, the Apple iPhone 13 and its Mini counterpart are outshining the mobile phone market in 2021.
You’ve never seen such a sleek and efficient design in a mobile phone until you’ve seen the new Apple iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini. Accommodating numerous features alongside its A15 Bionic chip for enhancing speed, power, and privacy, take a look at the other inbuilt features Apple has included in its new 13 series for the user’s convenience:
- Flat edge and ceramic shield design for improved toughness and larger screen size
- Water resistance for 30 minutes up to 6 meters below water level
- Splash and dust resistant
- 5 available colours: red, blue, black, pink, and white with a glossy finish
- Super retina XDR display has an ultra-high pixel density for sharper on-screen vision which is 28% brighter and easier to see in full sunlight
- Internal storage starts at 128gb minimum with options up to 512gb
- Superior 5g streaming and downloading capabilities
- Facial ID recognition through Apple’s True Depth camera
At 6.1”, the Apple iPhone 13 has been proven to conserve battery power up to 2.5 hours longer than other phones and has up to 19 hours of video playback time depending on usage and storage. While the battery housed in the 5.4” iPhone Mini can last up to 1.5 hours longer and the Mini can play back up to 17 hours of video time.
- Dual camera with a wide camera sensor for optimising light up to 47% in darker areas
- Optical image stabilisation keeps your shots steady
- Dolby Vision HDR creates cinematic mode for field depth accuracy in film technology
- 7 showcase settings including night and portrait modes and an all-new Deep Fusion which analyses multiple exposures in one photo
- Smart HDR 4 recognises up to 4 people in one photograph and evens out the lighting for an even finish
- The front camera houses all the same qualities and features as the back camera
The improved camera technology includes 12mp for the ultra-wide, wide, and facial recognition features. This kind of megapixel technology is found in well-known popular camera brands used by professional photographers around the world.
As well as running ahead of the competition in advanced mobile phone technology, Apple has completely removed the plastic wrapping in their latest phone packaging solutions which has saved 600 metric tons of plastic.
What this means is that by purchasing a new Apple iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Mini, the consumer is reducing their carbon footprint alongside Apple, which plans to produce all Apple products in a carbon-neutral environment by 2030.
Apple iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Mini?
Both the iPhone 13 and the iPhone 13 Mini have the same features, bar two, throughout their designs. The only differences are the phone and screen sizes, and the battery size and life.
Trading in your old phone has never been an easier decision to make with the release of Apple’s iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini, since its launch on September 24th, 2021. All you have to do now is choose your size and colour out of the 5 available options. Will you be team red, blue, white, black, or pink?