Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact 16GB WiFi
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact 16GB WiFi SGP611 - Black (1289-8661)
Design & Durability:
The new Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact is extremely slim and its feather like in the hands. It boasts stainless steel corners, an ultra slim frame and a tempered glass front which gives it a stylish and robust finish. The outcome is an ultra portable tablet that feels like a feather in the hands.
Waterproof and Dust Resistant
The Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact features a striking IP65/68 rating, which means that neither water nor dust can enter the tablet which can potentially harm it. This rating ensures your smartphone is protected against water, dust and knocks.
Thanks to the IP rating, you can shoot pictures underwater for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5mm. You have to ensure that all the covers for the micro USB port, micro SIM slot and the memory card slot are firmly closed so that the water does not enter the smartphone.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rating
IP rating is a certification testing to measure a device’s resistance levels to both dust and water. The ﬁrst digit in the two-digit IP rating indicates the level of protection against solid objects, including tiny dust particles whereas the second digit indicates how resistant the device is to water.
Sony's brightest display yet
Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact raises the bar in brightness, colour accuracy, contrast ratio and more due to display luminosity. The display combined with Sony’s intuitive contrast enhancement technology, makes viewing clear and sharp even in extreme sunlight.
This tablet features IPS technology that improves viewing angles so that you get super sharp, accurate colours and clear images no matter which angle you are viewing the handset from.
TRILUMINOS Display for mobile and Live Colour LED:
The Triluminos Display Technology provides a wide range of colours and to display images that are richer and more vivid. Triluminos technology uses LEDs, which produce purer reds and greens, creating a brighter and more uniform light that captures the true colours of the source. Thanks to Live Colour LED which is a brand new technology incorporated only into Sony devices, which gives you extremely striking and vivid colours on your tablet.
Razor-sharp images with X-Reality for mobile
Thanks to Sony's unique image software engine which optimises colours, provides sharpness, contrast, and reduces noise.
- Pixel Reproduction: Sony’s unique Super resolution technology analyses each pixel in an image and reproduces the ones that are missing which in result gives you vivid and vibrant images.
- Texture and Outline Improvement: Images become clearer by enhancing elements that help to provide the texture and sharpen the outlines.
- Colour and Contrast Enhancement: The Intelligent Image Enhancer reproduces the vividness of the image in its original colour.
- Noise Reduction: Intelligent Noise Reduction decreases noise in high-motion scenes or whilst shooting images in dim-light settings.
The only smartphone with PlayStation 4 gaming
The Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact is the only tablet to feature PS Remote Play which gives you access to your PS4 games anywhere in your home by simply connecting to WiFi.
PS Remote PLAY
Remote Play is a features that enables the PS4 system screen to be displayed on your smartphone or tablet. Thanks to PS Remote Play, you can seamlessly switch from your PS4 to your smartphone and tablet. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet to your home WiFi, and play the games using the DualShock controller.
*Functionality available on the Xperia Z3, the Xperia Z3 Compact and Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact starting from November 2014. PS4 System, DUALSHOCK®4, Sony Entertainment Network and high-speed Internet connection required. Some games may not support this feature.
DSEE HX (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) is a technology that offers natural and and expansive sound by restoring both high frequency and fine fade-out sound which is lost during compressed audio. Now you can listen to music as it was meant to sound.
Hi-Res AudioMusic like it was meant to be heard
High-Res Audio reduces distortion and noise at wider frequency ranges to reproduce high-frequency sound in astounding detail. Thanks to High-Res Audio, now you can listen to music as it was originally recorded in the studio.
Battery STAMINA Mode
If you are worried about the apps draining your battery, then the Battery Stamina Mode is the key. Tablet's use a lot of power, therefore, apps which are actively running in the background even when you are not actively using them, drains your battery. Battery Stamina Mode blocks data traffic and background activities once the screen is off, saving you battery life. Once you turn the screen on, the activities will resume again. With Battery Stamina Mode, you will still recieve phone calls and messages at all times.
Extended Standby Time
The Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact features Extended Standby Time which when turned on, simply disables all running applications and services but does not let you miss out on important calls, texts, alarms and any important notifications. As soon as you press the power button, the Extended Standby Time will be disabled, all the notifications and everything is up and running again.
Extended Usage Mode
Need to make an important call but low on battery? Simply switch on Extended usage mode and gain an extra 14% of usage time. Extended usage mode will restrict the performance of the tablet when the display is on to increase battery life.
Incredible Speed and Power
For lightning fast web browsing, super fluid UI and impressive multi-tasking, Sony has featured the latest and most powerful quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. The Krait 400 CPU has an impressive max clock speed of 2.5 GHz. It provides you with maximum power and speed with an exceptional battery time. Thanks to the asynchronous processor which ensures that each core is powered independently, giving you the accurate amount of power when needed, without wasting power when you don’t.
The new Snapdragon 801 processor delivers drastically high performance over its predecessor:
- Gaming graphics performance Snapdragon 801 vs Snapdragon 800
- Camera sensor processing speed Snapdragon 801 vs Snapdragon 800
One-Touch Connectivity from Sony
With NFC (near field communication), the one-touch functions connect one device to another in a single tap with no wires, cables, or fiddling with settings necessary which lets you share photos, movies and games in a single touch between two phones or between your phone and an NFC-enabled laptop. With one-touch listening you can play the music on your Android smartphone through a wireless speaker or wireless headphones. Through one-touch mirroring you can view photos from your camera phone on your TV by touching your smartphone to the remote from your BRAVIA TV to activate screen mirroring. With one-touch backup you can store your pictures in one place whether you take pictures on your Xperia smartphone, tablet or camera. Through one-touch connection, simply touch to connect your Android device with your NFC enabled SmartWear and get notifications, control your music and more directly from your SmartWear.
- 270 grams
- 213 x 124 x 6.4 mm
- 8.1 Megapixles with autofocus
- 2.2 MP Front-facing camera
- 8" TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile (1920x1200 pixels)
- 4500 mAh
- Standby time: up to 990 hours***
- Music listening time: up to 170 hours***
- Video playback time: up to 15 hours***
- Waterproof (IPX5 and IPX8)****
- Dust tight (IP6X)
- Waterproof and dust tight (IP65/68)
- 8" display (WUXGA, 1920x1200 pixels)
- TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile
- X-Reality™ for mobile picture engine
- PlayStation® Certified
- PS4™ Remote Play******
Camera and Video:
- 8.1 megapixel camera
- 8x digital zoom
- Front-facing camera, HD 1080p for video chat and 2.2 MP for camera capture
- HD video recording (1080p)
- Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor
- SteadyShot™ – video stabilisation
- Superior Auto – automatic scene selection
- Image stabiliser
- Burst mode
- Social live**
- Geotagging – add location info to your photos
- Object tracking – lock focus on a specific object
- Red-eye reduction
- Image capture, supported file format: JPEG
- Image playback, supported file formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP
- Video capture, supported file formats: 3GPP™, MP4
- Video playback, supported file formats: 3GPP™, MP4, Matroska, AVI, Xvid, WebM
On the inside:
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 2.5 GHz Quad-core
- Google Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 3.5 mm audio jack with Digital Noise Cancelling (DNC)
- MHL 3.0 support
- USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support
- Native USB tethering
- Synchronisation via Exchange ActiveSync®, Facebook™, Google™ and SyncML™**
- Wi-Fi and W-iFi Hotspot functionality
- DLNA Certified®
- ANT+ wireless technology
- RAM: 3 GB
- Flash memory: Up to 16/32 GB*****
- Expansion slot: Up to 128 GB microSD™ (card slot, SDXC supported)
- Sony 3D Surround Sound technology (VPT)
- Clear Audio+ – Sound improvement software
- xLoud™ Experience
- Stereo speakers
- Audio recording, supported file formats: 3GPP™, MP4, AMR
- Audio playback, supported file formats: MP3, 3GPP, ADTS, MP4, AMR, DSF, DSDIFF, FLAC, Matroska, SMF, XMF, Mobile XMF, OTA, RTTTL, RTX, iMelody, WAV, OGG, ASF
What's in the Box:
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact 16GB WiFi - SGP611 - Black (1289-8661)
- Mains Charger
- User Manual
Free Returns & Collection
Buy with confidence we offer a free return and collection service (UK Only) Love it or return it free for a 100% refund within 14 days
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+