Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB Deep Sea Blue
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB, Deep Sea Blue (SIM Free/Unlocked)
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB, Deep Sea Blue (SIM Free/Unlocked)
- S-Pen with Nibs
- Type-C USB Charging Cable
- SIM Eject Tool
- Protective Case
- User Manual
A Legend Built To Last
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is built to satisfy all the functional, protection as well as the value added features, any smartphone user could think of. The device features extended and absolute personal and professional producitivty with stylus/S-pen and users can engage into immersive entertainment while having their individual mobile application needs fulfilled. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 through and through, is definitely the nicest, and amazingly catchy device Samsung has ever invented.
Brilliant Design, Utmost Safety
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a rectangular design, with curvy corners it leans heavily on the design of the Galaxy S8 Plus, but features a display screen that’s slightly larger being 6.3 inches instead of 6.2 inches. The corners of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are more squared off, and less curvature to the front side edges. The screen of the Samsung Galaxy note 8 features a very much curved screen as well as a slightly more flat surface area to work with (and write on). The Note 8 is a bit heftier than the S8 Plus at 195 grams (0.43 pounds) versus 173 grams (0.38 pounds), and there is always a noticeable in-hand difference given the size and dimensions. The resolution is the same as the S8 duo, with the Galaxy Note 8 coming with a QHD+ (2960 x 1440) resolution which produces a pixel density of 521ppi and a widescreen 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The device features a polished aluminum frame, protected with Gorilla Glass 5 installed at front panel and back panel
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 offers extended protection being IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a gigantically large display screen measured at 6.3 inches and the technology is Super AMOLED 'Infinity Display' with ultra HD 2,960x1440px resolution
- The primary camera has a capacity of Primary 12MP, and the front camera has a capacity of 8MP
- The device comes pre-loaded with Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS, topped with Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home productivity features
- The Chipsets within the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is Exynos 8895 Octa-core CPU (4x2nd-gen Mongoose 2.3GHz + 4xCortex-A53 1.7GHz) complemented with Mali-G71 graphics processor
- The device features a monumental memory size 6GB of RAM with a 64GB of internal storage and the microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support
- The battery is 3,300mAh Li-Po based and non-removable
- The device features adaptive Fast Charging, QuickCharge 2.0 support and WPC (Qi)&PMA wireless charging
- From the connectivity point of view, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features 2G, 3G, as well as 4G LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps) support
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is equipped with USB Type-C (v3.1) and for wireless connectivity Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC and Bluetooth 5.0 are present
- The device is fully workable S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels; fingerprint/iris/face recognition; single speaker on the bottom and 3.5mm jack
Dual Cameras, Dual Productivity
Samsung has equipped the Note 8 with two 12-megapixel cameras. The regular/wide-angle lens has an aperture of f/1.7, and the telephoto lens is f/2.4. Samsung offers an industry first feature that both sensors offer optical image stabilization. With a dual camera comes the plethora of new software modes users would normally expect. Samsung has its own take on the portrait mode, which blurs the background behind the subject to mimic bokeh. Users are able to dial the effect up or down to the liking instead of being stuck with just on/off modes, which is nice. The device also have the option of adding (or removing) features after a shot has already been taken and a “Dual Capture” mode stitches together photos from both cameras and saves them individually, too.
Latest Operating System, Updated Features
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is pre-loaded with Android 7.1.1, and the overall software experience is basically identical to what’s on the Galaxy S8. Bixby has a big presence, and here is still a dedicated physical button for Samsung’s digital assistant. Samsung is also bringing DeX to the Note, so if you buy the required dock, you can plug it into a monitor for a desktop-like experience with a mouse and keyboard. An innovation within the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is that users can pair two apps in Apps Edge so that they shall always launch together in split-screen mode. Other useful, small software features, like the ability to easily create GIFs from videos, are also here.
Diversity Within S-Pen Productivity
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 offers few fresh S Pen tricks. With Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users can now take up to 100 pages of notes in the Screen Off Memo mode, which activates when they pull out the S Pen with the display turned off. A new Live Messages feature is more or less a ripoff of Digital Touch in iMessage. Avid S-Pen users can handwrite a message or picture with the S Pen, send it to someone in a message, and it’ll play back animated just as you drew it. Live Messages are saved as GIFs, so they are a bit easier to share across different apps and social media than Apple’s approach. Lastly, the Translate feature that was introduced on the Note 7 now lets you highlight entire sentences with the S Pen to instantly translate into 71 languages.
All Possible Connectivty Options
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. It measures 162.50 x 74.80 x 8.60 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 195.00 grams. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. The connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
Iris Recognition Secured Access
The Galaxy Note 8 relies on iris recognition for keeping your device away from prying eyes. It was the same with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, and then the S8 and S8 Plus which followed the same accessibility pattern. User are guaranteed to experience the best Iris scanning feature with Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and looking at it with your eyes wide open, as the fingerprint sensor is best left as a last resort.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone is the latest release and invention by Samsung. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with an ultra high definition resolution. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is powered by Octa-core Processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. With all the connectivty features such as 3G, 4G/LTE, the device feature IP68 protection as well as Samsung Pay features. The storage capacity can be expanded, with a microSD card slot and for charging and data transfer the device features Type-C USB port. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- 2G bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G bands - HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G bands - LTE
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Physical Dimensions - 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- Weight - 195g (6.88 oz)
- Build - Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- SIM - Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Protection Features - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Stylus - Yes
- Physical Productivity - Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Screen Type - Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size - 6.3 inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution - 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- HDR10 compliant - Yes
- 3D Touch (home button only) - Yes
- Always-on display - Yes
- Grace UX UI - Yes
Software & Hardware Features:
- Operating System - Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor Chipset - Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
- GPU - Mali-G71 MP20
- Card slot - microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage - 64GB
- On-Board Memory - 6GB RAM
Primary Camera Features:
- Camera Capacity - Dual 12MP, f/1.7 & f/2.4, OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features - 1/2.55" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 26 mm, 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size @ 52 mm
- Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video - 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
Secondary Camera Features:
- Camera Capacity - 8MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert Types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- 32-bit/384kHz audio - Yes
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - No
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic - Yes
- Sensors - Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- Samsung Desktop Experience support
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Battery Type - Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Talk time - Up to 22 h (3G)
- Music play - Up to 74 h
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+