Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) 16GB WiFi, Black - Open Box
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) 16GB WiFi, Black - Open Box
- S Pen
- USB Charging Cable
- Travel Adapter
- The item is in "pristine condition"
- The device is "14-day customer return item, and has not been used"
- The "device does not feature any marks, scuffs or scratches"
- The "device is supplied in replacement packaging"
- The "device is supplied with all the accessories"
- The "device is covered with 12-months warranty"
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) delivers the ultimate productivity and beauty. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition has an original approach to balancing productivity, powerful content creation and consumption in one portable tablet device. The device comes equipped with WQXGA Super clear LCD (2560x1600) resolution in a stunning 10-inch display, 1.9GHz Octa-core processor and 3GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) is the most progressive 10-inch tablet. It delivers the best viewing and multitasking experiences. The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) brings together a range of features that will make performing everyday tasks much easier and more enjoyable. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) expands on the advanced productivity and creativity leadership. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) has been designed with a sleek, light, slim frame that is both fashionable and portable.
Richer viewing experience, enhanced multitasking
The large, bright and crystal clear screen delivers four times the pixel density of the original Galaxy Note 10.1, providing a superior content viewing experience.
Magazine Style UX
The magazine style UX of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) allows users to organise their favourite resources in an easy-to-use dashboard and then access that content for a stylish reading experience. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) provides the best viewing experience whether watching videos or reading magazines and e-books. New design characteristics, like a warm and textured back cover with stitching, inspire a sense of elegance and sophistication.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1's screen size enables enhanced multitasking. With Multi Window, users will be able to run separate instances of the same application. It is possible to use an enhanced S Pen to drag and drop content from one window to another. Pen Window enables users to simply draw a window of any size on the screen, and instantly access unique in-application features such as YouTube or calculator.
Improved S Pen and S Note functionality
The S Pen included with Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 improves responsiveness, delivers day-to-day efficiency enhancements and produces more creative input capabilities. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 also comes with features such as Action Memo, scrapbook, Screen Write and S Finder. Combined with the tablet’s larger screen, these enhanced S Pen capabilities present users with unique creative opportunities and the space to explore them.
With Scrapbook capabilities of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, users can easily indicate any interesting content with the S Pen and organise it into individualised scrapbooks. It is also possible to create logs of discussion points for a future work conversation, a wish list for new clothes or a home redesign project, or a personal favourites list.
Intuitive, Easy-to-use Interface
S Note has been upgraded with a more intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Users will have access to both note files and notepads, with the ability to use the S Pen to take handwritten notes. With Easy Chart, hand-drawn visualisations of data can be instantly transformed into more formal charts and graphs.
For enhanced entertainment and creativity
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) offers a host of exciting partner content that complements the device’s entertainment, productivity and creativity properties. With premium partner applications and free memberships and services, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 provides everything a user might need in one place. The Samsung Content Gifts include content from leading news sources such as Bloomberg Businessweek+, The New York Times, Autodesk Sketchbook for Galaxy for painting and sketching, a redesigned version of social broadcast network Twitter optimised for the device, and much more.
In addition, the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) will also include a Samsung Apps widget that will direct users to additional beneficial content provided by Samsung. The widget will live on the home screen and include a “Special Offer for Galaxy” section that will highlight unique, country-based content for users.
Samsung KNOX Security
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 comes with enhanced privacy and security protection provided by Samsung KNOX. Samsung KNOX can be activated with ease and allows users to run and store security-sensitive applications and data inside a protected execution environment called Container. The system-level protection of Samsung KNOX ensures that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is protected against malware and phishing attacks as well as hacking attempts when devices are stolen or lost. In addition, users may choose to store enterprise applications and data such as corporate email, contacts and calendar and allow the IT department to manage the container through EAS (Exchange ActiveSync Server). These features make the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) an ideal device for BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device to work).
- 2G : EDGA/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
The selection of AP will be different by markets.
- 10.1-inch WQXGA (2560 X 1600) Super Clear LCD
- 3GB RAM,
- 16 Internal Memory
- microSD (Up to 64GB)
- Main (Rear): 8Megapixel BSI sensor, Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter lag
- Sub (Front): 2Megapixel BSI sensor
- Codec: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VC-1, WMV7, WMV8, Sorenson Spark, MP43, VP8, HEVC
- 1080p Full HD video @ 60fps
- Codec: MP3, AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+, WMA, FLAC*, AMR-NB / WB, Vorbis, WAV*
*Ultra High-Quality Audio ( ~ 192kHz, 24bit) support
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo Speaker
S Pen Optimised Features:
- S Pen Experience
- S Note (Easy Chart), S Planner
- Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder,
- Pen Window
- Direct Pen Input
Services & Additional Features:
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung Kies / Samsung Kies Air
- Samsung TouchWiz / My Magazine
- Samsung Hub
- Video (Preload)
- Books / Games / Learning / Music (Stub)
- ChatOn: mobile communication service
- Samsung WatchON, Samsung Link, Group Play
- Samsung KNOX
- Bloomberg Businessweek+, New York Times
- SketchBook for Galaxy, Filpboard, TripAdvisor, Dropbox, Twitter
Google Mobile Services:
- Chrome, Search, Gmail, Google+, Maps, Play Books
- Play Movies, Play Music, Play Store, Hangouts
- Voice Search, YouTube, Google Settings, Play Games, Messenger
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, USB2.0
- Standard Battery, Li-ion 8220mAh