Nokia J Bluetooth Headset BH-806
A whole new way to talk on the phone. Any phone.
Enjoy effortless call handling and superior sound quality with this beautifully crafted award-winning headset.
Just pick up and talk
Handling calls is effortless no matter where you are with the highly intuitive Always Ready feature – simply pick up the headset and start talking.
World-class in-ear acoustics
The in-ear design delivers immersive audio while the automatic volume adjustment and noise cancellation feature ensure the highest audio quality in all environments.
The Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-806 offers articulate design and sophisticated audio.
The Nokia BH-806 has a minimalistic, elegant and stylish appearance. It comes with a wide selection of ear pads for your comfort.
Using the Nokia BH-806 keeps your hands free for driving, typing or reading. And with only one button to worry about, it's also simple to use.
Great audio quality
Despite the small size, the Nokia BH-806 offers excellent audio performance. Dual microphones and a high-powered speaker ensure calls are crystal clear on both ends of the call.
The beauty of design
Nokia believes in the philosophy of beautiful design, combining aesthetics, function and emotion. The Nokia J follows this ideal. Unlike on most headsets, there are no clips or hooks. Its unique form, one flowing shape, makes it look almost organic, and combined with six different ear buds you’re guaranteed a perfect fit. The ergonomics are further enhanced by its weight, a mere eight grams; so light it’s easy to forget it’s there. Made partly of stylish stainless steel, the Nokia J also has a plastic curve to allow the Bluetooth antenna’s radio frequency to pass through it.
Performance, pure and simple
Of course, pure elegance alone isn’t enough. The Nokia J may be incredibly light, comfortable and secure, but thanks to a concept created by Nokia, Always Ready, it’s also very simple to use.
For a start, you only wear it in your ear when you make or take a call. The rest of the time it sits in a holder that clips, much like a pen, onto your clothes. When you need to use it, you just take it out and the headset takes care of the rest: powering up, connecting and call answering. Once it’s put back in the holder, the call is disconnected.
It’s this feature that makes the Nokia J breathtakingly energy efficient. From a single charge, you’re guaranteed 5 hours of talk time and an astounding 3 months of standby. When the battery is low, the headset tells you. Yeah, you heard right. It speaks.
The Nokia J also uses a Micro USB charger, this new charger is set to become industry standard, meaning you can use the same charger for the Nokia J as you use for virtually every other gadget, including smartphones and cameras.
Voice quality that speaks for itself
From an audio point of view, there’s no doubt the Nokia J’s minimalist design presented a challenge to Nokia’s audio engineers. Outbound voice quality is very dependent upon the distance from your mouth to the microphone, which is why headsets need to stick out from your ear. However, the Nokia J is one of the smallest headsets in the world, making the distance that much greater.
To overcome this, Nokia sound engineers used Digital Signal Processing, the technology that quite literally finds your speech and purifies it by getting rid of any ambient static noise. Audio is further enhanced by automated volume control, allowing the Nokia J to adapt to the environment and adjust the volume accordingly. The result is a call quality that often sounds better than your smartphone.
Nokia isn’t renowned for boasting; quite the opposite. Yet, after a few days of using the Nokia J, it’s clear why the product team is so proud of their achievement. And they’re not the only ones singing its praises. The Nokia J has already picked up a couple of prestigious design awards from IF and Red Dot. Don’t be surprised if these are the first of many.
Although the battery life is rated to last for up to three months on standby, the Nokia BH-806 comes bundled with a complementary desktop charger so you can always keep it topped up.
What's in the Box:
- Nokia J Bluetooth Headset - BH-806
- Charging and carrying clip CH-1
- Two earpiece sets in each size (S, M & L)
- Nokia Fast Micro-USB EU 2 Pin Mains Charger AC-10
- User guide
Always ready for use
- Highly intuitive and always ready for use – simply pick up the headset and talk
- Automatically switches on and connects when you take the headset out of the clip
- Compatible with any phone for ease of use
- Up to three months of standby time when it's stored in the clip
- Get best-in-class audio quality with the noise-isolating in-ear design
- The volume automatically adjusts depending on the surrounding noise levels
- Enjoy crystal-clear calls with built-in DSP noise cancellation technology
- This innovative and luxurious headset is beautifully crafted from premium materials
- Awarded these marks of quality for its superior design: red dot Design Winner 2011, iF Product Design Award 2011, and International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase Honor 2011
- A stunning curved design with a smooth stainless steel finish that feels great to the touch
- The world-class in-ear design comes with changeable ear buds for incredible comfort
- Keep the headset secure and always in reach with the smart clip holder
- Voice guidance for Bluetooth pairing, and battery and connection status
- Advanced Multipoint to connect to two devices simultaneously
- Automatic volume control that adjusts to your surroundings
- DSP noise reduction for crystal-clear calls in all environments
Long talk and standby times
- Keep the conversation going with up to 5 hours' talk time
- Ready to use when you need it with up to 3 months' standby time
- Universal compatibility with devices supporting wireless Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth Specifications 2.1 + EDR,Headset Profile 1.1, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.5