LG X Cam
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
LG X Cam 16GB Smartphone - Titan (SIM Free/Unlocked)
What's in the Box:
- LG X Cam 16GB Smartphone - Titan (SIM Free/Unlocked)
- Mains Adapter
- MicroUSB Cable
- User Manual
Handtec expands the Android-based smartphone with the world class brand LG whose new inventions enlightens the user with unique design screen and premium features all combined in LG X Cam smartphone. It features a dual camera action, a full-HD display and MicroSD support on top of the other features.
Truly The LG Design
LG X Cam 16GB Smartphone is truly a budget range competitor, yet offer classy features hard to come by in such a budget device. The build is all premium-grade plastic yet does not feel flimsy at all. It delivers a solid look and feel and is only 5.2mm thick favouring to rest on the palm as if no bulk is being held in the hand. The power/lock key is located on the right, with volume and the tray for a SIM card and microSD card on the left. The buttons are easy enough to reach, access, use and get the most out of your LG X Cam.
An LG Cinema Screen
LG X Cam features an ultra-large 5.2-inch display whose output goes fully HD. This feature alone dominates the X Cam capability as well as a nice big viewfinder display features for those double cameras on the rear. The screen, display quality, pixel density as well as the resolution, all combined together deliver a bright, clear colours, with each colour tone fully achieving a distinction as well as an appropriate blend.
- It delivers a premier build design, all plastic though not flimsy at all
- It is equipped with dual primary camera with 13MP and 5MP capability
- It is equipped with an 8MP secondary camera for taking premium selfies
- It features large storage space of 16GB coupled with a 2GB RAM allowing the phone to work faster than ever
- It is equipped with capable battery supporting all the functions and delivery you extended standby and talk times
- It features an extra-large 5.2-inch full HD display which utterly bright and captivating
- It is equipped with the memory extension option with the microSD card option
The Sumptuous Marshmallow
LG X Cam features the Android 6.0 Marshmallow, coupled with an LG custom user interface for true accessibility and user-friendliness. Within LG X Cam the major bbreakthroughnoticeable is the removal of the app tray aiding further easy and efficent access over a further faster note. The interface developed by LG will let you forget the conventional Marshmallow design and it will deliver fully fresh and clean revival of the Marshmallow OS. The device itself performs extremely smooth with no lags notice and even in multi-tasking environment an octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM under the hood saves the day whichever the application, user intend to run and open up.
Dual-Camera Matches Performance
LG X Cam receives a true LG focus on the primary camera by all means as on the back the main 13MP camera is joined by a 5MP wide-angle lens allowing you to get more in your shots, without compromising even a bit on the image quality at all. This helps the X Cam to stand out while being a budget player still offering an uttterly unique feature never offered before. The dual camera with different capablities offer the choice which camera to shoot the pictures and videos from by default. It is very easy to fire up the camera app and switching between the two lenses with the zoom capability comes in handy that swiftly and easily. Shutter speed goes more than and the images quality with both the LG cameras look pretty good. For those addicted to selfies, the secondary camera with an 8MP capability rings the bell with the image quality never witnessed before. It is equipped with the beauty mode and gesture shutter.
Excellent Standby Times
LG X Cam is also packed with a 2,520mAh battery into this unique device and with a single charge it lets you sustain for a day or a bit more on a medium to heavier usage. The intelligently engineered battery is fully capable of supporting the full HD display, punchy processor and feature which encourages you to take lots of photos could see the battery bears no exhaustion at all.
- Device Body - 147.5 x 73.6 x 6.9 mm (5.81 x 2.90 x 0.27 in)
- Weight - 118g (4.16 oz)
- SIM type - Nano-SIM
- Screen Type - IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size - 5.2 inches (~68.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution - 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
Software & Hardware Features:
- Operating System - Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset - Mediatek MT6753
- CPU - Octa-core 1.14 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU - Mali-T720MP3
- Memory card slot - microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal - 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary - 13MP + 5MP
- Other Features - f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video Features - 1080p@30fps
- Secondary - 8MP
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth - v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - FM radio
- USB - microUSB v2.0
- Sensors - Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Battery Type - Non-removable
- Battery cell type - Li-Ion
- Battery capacity - 2500 mAh battery
- Stand-by - Up to 260h (2G)/Up to 260h (3G)
- Talk time - Up to 6h (2G)/Up to 7h (3G)
- SAR EU - 0.56 W/kg (head)
Free Returns & Collection
Buy with confidence we offer a free return and collection service (UK Only) Love it or return it free for a 100% refund within 14 days
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+