LG L90 Smartphone - Black (LG-D405n, SIM Free/Unlocked)
LG L90 has a very sleek and stylish design. The Lg L90 is slim and has a minimalist look to complement your style.
4.7" IPS Display
Though the LG L90 is slim and compact, it features a generous 4.7-inch screen so you can enjoy viewing photos, movies and vidoes great clarity and detail.
The LG L90 features a metallic finish that adds to its elegance and makes the design beautiful and modern. The LG smartphone is manufactured with high quality materials and has been put together with great care to ensure it feels great in your hands and looks even better.
The QuickWindow case for the LG L90 enables quick access and ease of use. The device's diplay can be switched off and on by opening and closing the case. You can interact with your smartphone through the window to check the timetable, notifications received, the weather, or to play your favourite music.
Plug & Go
Do you listen to music? Just connect the headset. Are you ready to transfer files? Connect the USB cable. With the Plug & Pop, L90 app will show you the appropriate options and not just connect headphones or a USB cable. In this way, it will be even easier to exploit the potential of your smartphone.
Capture Plus is the evolution of screen capture, which allows you to take a snapshot of the entire web page you are reading. A practical way to save an item online, a recipe or other documents that you would like to read or print at a later time.
Tray lock clip works as the notes of a PC, in which you can store images, text, and link you want to access later. Clip Tray allows you to copy and save different elements, organized into a virtual drawer. This way you can retrieve the items to be attached to an email or to be included in a post on a social network or in a document when you need it.
To start the camera quickly, you can hold down the "Volume Down" when the smartphone is in standby. The quick release works even when using the housing QuickWindow
The multi-point Auto Focus focuses the image in 9 different points, to take sharper pictures.
Quad Core Processor
With four processing engines, the processor Quad Core 1.2GHz offers almost double performance compared to a Dual Core processor. For user experience faster and smoother at any occasion.
- Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Tri Band (900/1900/2100MHz)
HSDPA / HSUPA:
- Yes HSDPA 21.1 Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- Quad-Core CPU 1.2GHz MSM8226; Adreno 305 GPU
- IPS Touchscreen 4.7''; 540x960 pixels, 16M colors; 234 PPI, 400NIT, Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 2
- 8GB referred 4GB available to the user
Predictive text entry:
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard with 4 lines; Predictive dictionary with spell-check; Voice Recognition (only with data connection via Google service); keyboard for a hand; 3x4 keypad with T9
- POP3 / IMAP4, Gmail push through client service with native Android, Microsoft Exchange compatibility, LG Email Client with zoom in and zoom out
- Yes (Hangout, Google+ Messenger)
- Yes (only if the phone is on)
- Unlimited Contacts (phone numbers, email, group, photos, personal information, ringer)
- Application: Tasks, Note Pad
USB mass storage:
- Media Sync Mode (MTP) and Camera (PTP)
Charging via USB:
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, AVRCP, DIP, FTP, GAP, GAVDP, GOEP, HFP, HID, HSP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, PBA, SAP, SIM, rSAP, SPP
- Yes (Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n)
- Android Beam (transfer contacts and web sites with Android 4.0 devices, transfer files with Android devices 4.1)
Headphone jack 3.5 mm:
Full Internet Browser:
- LG UI 3.0 with functions KnockOn, Knock Code, QuickMemo 2.0, Screen zooming, Icon customizer, Slide 2.5, Smart Screen, Smart Video, Downloadable themes, EasyHome, Clip Tray, Guest mode
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor
- Up to 4x (depending on resolution)
- 9-point autofocus with selection of the focal point
Taking the "cheese":
Editor of photographs:
Other camera features:
- VGA with VGA video recording
Maximum video resolution:
Frames per second:
Focus continues video:
Video recording format:
- MP4 AVC High@L4.0, 17Mbps
Other camera functions:
- Graphic effects on the faces in real time (small eyes, big mouth, big eyes, etc. ...)
Advanced Functions Video Recording:
- Pause and resume function
Video formats supported by the player:
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD, MKV, WMV
Audio formats supported by the player:
- MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC, WMA, MIDI
- Yes with RDS, automatic, plus 40 station presets
- Yes (unlimited ability to cut a portion of registration)
- ThinkFree Viewer reading documents with Excel, Word, Power Point and PDF files; Sending documents via e-mail
- QuickMemo 2.0 with overlay function
Function Knock On (Toc Toc):
Knock Code ™:
- Box, Center Updates, Weather, Remote Call Service
What's in the Box:
- LG L90 - Black
- Mains charger
- USB data cable