Jabra 550 USB Dial Handset - Silver (7550-09)
With the Jabra Dial 550 you can quickly take advantage of the collaboration capabilities that Unified Communications and soft phone platforms provide.
It delivers standard handset features, familiar functionality and comes with a handy flip stand that keeps your handset nearby and protects it when you are on the go. You can even hear incoming calls when your computer is locked or muted.
Jabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP soft phones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and soft phone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.
The seamless integration between headset and soft phone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day
Speakers with Wide band/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified communications
- Handy flip stand that keeps your handset nearby and protects
- Delivers standard handset features, familiar functionality
- Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP soft phones
- Integration between headset and soft phone
- Colour: Silver (7550-09)
- Frequency Response: Wideband
- Noise Protection: Peakstop
- Digital Signal Processing: Yes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filter
- Mute function: Yes
Remote Call Control
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Cisco
- Certified by Avaya
- Certified by Microsoft
What's in the Package:
- Jabra 550 USB Dial Handset - Silver (7550-09)