Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB Black & White
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB, Black & White (SIM Free/Unlocked)
What's in the Box:
- Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB, Black & White (SIM Free/Unlocked)
- USB-C Mains Charger
- USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Quick Switch Adapter
- User Manual
Brilliant Design, Catchy Aesthetics
Google Pixel 2 XL Despite losing the cherished 3.5mm headphone jack, the Pixel 2 XL seems to have gained more than enough to make up for it thanks to a mix of unique and sought-after features like waterproofing, Active Edge and a truly impressive camera. Stock Android feels more unique with Active Edge, Confident design, Amazing camera, and Waterproof.
Large Screen, Slimline Build
Focusing on the Pixel 2 XL, Google has clearly put some effort into making something more than just a larger version of the basic Google Pixel 2, as it did last year with the first version of Google Pixel. In fact, this plus-sized phone visually stands out next to its smaller kin to such a degree that it might as well be a whole new product line. The specs, including the Snapdragon 835 processor, improvements made to the camera and the intriguing Active Edge feature, look to put it up against the toughest round of competition ever put forward by leading manufacturers.
- The Google Pixel 2 XL features 6-inch QHD/P-OLED display
- The device is equipped with minimalised and tiny bezels
- The screen resolution of the Pixel 2 XL serves as one of the biggest advantages to going grande
- The larger 6-inch screen featurea a 2,880 x 1,440 resolution, a spec that lends brilliantly to virtual reality games applications enjoyed via the Google Daydream View headset
- A tall 18:9 aspect ratio that makes the screen twice as tall as it is wide and the result is a large-screened phone that’s still easy to operate single-handed
- The device features the clear combination of a two-tone metal and glass build
- The Google Pixel 2 XL is the dust and water resistant smartphone
- Staying on the front of the device for a bit longer, its duo of front-firing speakers come into view
- The Google Pixel 2 XL is furnished with a grooved power button and a volume rocker taking their place on the right side
- The camera and the video recording features full 4K recording feature
- The Google Pixel 2 features the latest Android Operating System 8.0 Oreo
- The device given the larger screen size and the resolution, is ideally powered with a larger battery of 3,520mAh-non removable capacity
- The productivity features include active Edge, stereo speakers and fingerprint reader
Fits Perfectly In Hand
With the Google Pixel 2 XL 6-inch touchscreen, it is perfectly not an excessively large device, nor can be categorised as a small one. The minimal screen bezels is an excellent development invented by Google, and Pixel 2 XL takes it to the next-level. It feels exceptionally well made, and although it's tall, it's not to wide to comfortably hold in one hand and not top heavy.
Marvel Screen, Always On Display
Google Pixel 2 XL features a P-OLED display that can display a wider colour gamut than ever before. It has an 18:9 aspect ratio and a QHD+ resolution which equates to a density of 538ppi. The touchscreen offers and always on display, which means you can see the time and notification icons without having to press a button, tap the screen or anything else: you can simply look at it.
One Screen, Extended Productivity
The touchscreen of Google Pixel 2 XL offers million divers usage option such as on-device machine learning identifies thousands of tracks without calling home to Google, and it will display the name of a song that's playing on the screen. There are obvious design cues taken from the original/fundamental Pixel model, notably the split back. Here, though, the top pretty much black on both the models. Additionally, Gorilla glass is used to allow the radio signals to pass through rather than ugly antennae lines.
Secure & Perfect Camera
The Google Pixel 2 XL features secure accessibility with the fingerprint scanner which remains on the back in the middle but below the glass panel rather than within it as with last year's first Google Pixel XL model. Unusually there is still just one camera and an LED flash next to it, so there’s no option for a telephoto or wide-angle shot as with most of the Pixel’s rivals.
Least Button/Ports, Extended Efficiency
The Google Pixel 2 XL features the eliminaion of the 3.5mm headphone jack, but you get a pair of headphones in the box which attach to the USB-C port. There are no buttons on the front: Android’s navigation keys are on screen as is normal for Google phones. With squeezable side options, in this case, squeezing the phone brings up the Google Assistant and likewise within the HTC U11 users can customise how much pressure is required. This function is pretty much useful and handy as you can increase the sensitivity when the phone is in a case.
Excellent Hardware, Latest Android
The Google Pixel 2 Xl is equipped with Snapgradon 835 processor. This is the current flagship from Qualcomm and it goes without saying that it means this phone will be a belter considering the current mobile industry benchmarks. Google decided to go with 4GB of RAM. The Pixel 2 XL also has 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 (with AptX), GPS and NFC. It isn’t surprising that the battery isn’t removable as this is the prominent feature within all the flagship devices, and the the capacity of battery is 3520mAh.
The Google Pixel 2 XL shares many core features and and specifications, just like their predecessors. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 SoC and have 4GB of RAM with all the storage versions. The device features IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance, as well as stereo speakers, which brings the device up to speed with the rest of today's flagships. The smartphone has Aluminium unibodies, with fingerprint sensor on the back. The Google Pixel 2 XL runs on Android 8 Oreo and updates are guaranteed for a long time. There's a new feature called Active Edge, which works similarly to the 'squeeze' gesture on the HTC U11, and is set to trigger Google Assistant.
- Supported Network Type - GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE
- 2G Bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900/CDMA 800/1900
- 3G Bands - HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100/CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/75 Mbps
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- Weight - 175g (6.17 oz)
- SIM - Nano-SIM card
- Protection - IP67 certified - dust and water resistant/Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Screen Type - P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size - 6.0 inches (~76.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1440 x 2880 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- 100% DCI-P3 coverage
Software & Hardware Features:
- OS - Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU - Adreno 540
- Card slot - No
- Internal - 128GB, 4GB RAM
- Primary/Rear - 12.2MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Features - 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video - 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary - 8MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack - No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - No
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (PowerDelivery 2.0)
- Sensors - Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- Fast battery charging
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3520 mAh battery
Free Returns & Collection
Buy with confidence we offer a free return and collection service (UK Only) Love it or return it free for a 100% refund within 14 days
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+