- Listen to room-filling sound from your Google Home Mini
- Keeps you informed and up to date with weather, traffic, sports updates and more
- Control smart home products using your voice
- Manage your schedule, set reminders, and set alarms
- Stream TV shows and movies when paired with Chromecast
- Receive answers to almost anything from Google Assistant
Listen to room-filling sound
Google Home Mini, powered by Google, gives you dynamic sound that fills the room. Its speaker delivers 360° sound to bring your music to life, and can stream your music through your Google Assistant-compatible speakers.
Keeps you informed and up to date
Want to know if you'll need an umbrella the next time you head out? Ask Google, and Google Home Mini will let you know if any rain is expected. You can also get the latest sports, finance, news updates, and more.
Control smart home products
Take control of your home using your voice with the Google Home Mini. With Google Assistant voice commands built-in, it lets you control your smart home gadgets hands-free.
Use your voice to dim the lights, adjust smart thermostats, lock your front door, play music from WiFi-connected speakers, and more. Just say "OK Google" followed by your command, and Google Home Mini will take care of it.
Manage your schedule
Stay organised by asking Google to manage your schedule. Mark dates in your diary, set reminders, alarms, and more.
Stream TV shows and movies
Play, pause, and rewind TV hands-free, using your voice. Google Home Mini works with your Chromecast, letting you stream TV shows, movies, and music from compatible content providers and products.
Receive answers to almost anything
Get even more from Google Assistant by asking Google anything. Ask for things such as translations, calculations, unit conversions, and anything else you want to know the answer to.
Google Home Mini supports multiple users. That means it can give you a personalised experience by differentiating your voice from other people in your home. Just say "OK Google" and enjoy your own unique benefits from Google Assistant.
- Google Home is optimised for selected music and audio services only. Subscriptions/payments may be required.
- Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast.
- Controlling your thermostat requires a compatible smart thermostat, and controlling your lights requires compatible smart lights.
- Remember that even if you're using Multi-user and Google Home should recognise your voice, a voice similar to yours or a recording of your voice might cause it to incorrectly identify someone else as you.