Apple iPhone X 64GB Silver (Ghost Image) Unlocked Refurbished Good
Apple iPhone X 64GB, Silver - Ghost image - The prolonged use of static images can create a permanent shadow or ghost of that image on the screen, however all functions work fine.
SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any network (inc PAYG) and in any country without contract.
What's in the box:
- Apple iPhone X 64GB, Silver
- Lightning USB Charging Cable
Warranty & Condition:
- The item has been comprehensively tested and in full working order.
- Ghost image - The prolonged use of static images can create a permanent shadow or ghost of that image on the screen, however all functions work fine.
- Will show moderate signs of use, but will have no cracks (these do not hinder the functionality in any way).
- with a 30 day warranty
- Instead of the aluminium casing used in last year's iPhone 7, the new iPhone X has an all-glass enclosure
- The handset has a cutting-edge Super Retina OLED screen, measuring 5.8 inches diagonally across
- Th display translates to blacker blacks and brighter whites, lower power consumption and faster response times compared to LED displays
- The large touchscreen, combined with the new iOS 11 software, enables users to simply swipe up from the foot of the screen at any time to return to the Home screen
- A TrueDepth camera which enables users to unlock their phone using a facial recognition system called Face ID & using depth-sensing technologies, the system can map and recognise the user's face, even in the dark
- The Face ID technology also enables the user to send animated emojis called 'Animojis' based on their facial expressions
- The Apple iPhone X sports the A11 Bionic chip, which has six cores and is the most powerful chip yet in a smartphone, according to Apple
- The all-glass design of the Apple iPhone X enables wireless charging and compatible with charging devices from Belkin and Mophie are easily available in the market
- The Apple iPhone X is water-resistant to a depth of one metre for up to 30 minutes; a rating known as IP67
- The Apple iPhone X includes a new dual-lens camera system on the back of the phone
- It has dual optical image stabilization, making it just the second smartphone ever to feature dual OIS
- The cameras still have 12-megapixel sensors, but they feature a ton of enhancements to improve colour reproduction and reduce noise
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+