Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
Apple iPhone X 256GB Space Grey (Unlocked) - Refurbished
What's in the Box:
- Apple iPhone X 256GB Space Grey (Unlocked) - Refurbished
- Lightning to USB Cable
- The item has been comprehensively tested and in full working order.
- Will show moderate signs of use but will have no cracks (these do not
- hinder the functionality in any way).
- with a 12-months warranty
Excitement, Productivity & Usage - All In One Package
The iPhone X is one of the most exciting phones released by Apple in this decade so and it particularly offers many features being innovative or completely brand new. It is exciting because it is the most radical redesign of an Apple iPhone yet, tying together a number of key trends in the industry and adding in a level of polish that will attract legions of Apple fans to upgrade, and spend another couple of years in the iCycle. There are new ways of interacting with the Apple iPhone X, a way that allows you to enjoy more of iOS at any one time and alters the way you use apps with the increased screen size.
Aesthetics, Brilliance & Excellence
The new Apple iPhone X can be easily the best-looking phone Apple's ever made. The Apple users who were once the fans of the industrial design that Apple iPhone 4 carried must have loved the curvy and slim design of Apple iPhone 6 as well as Apple iPhone 7. The Apple iPhone X leave the previous models behind and the design is one of the premium design committed to delivering an elite beauty profile any mobile user could ever imagine. The new Apple iPhone X takes all the features of the entire Apple range, the ideology behind them and smashes them into the future with Apple iPhone X. The rear, which is now glass, doesn't feel as premium as the almost-ceramic metal of previous models, but it still feels solid and secure in the hand. The edges are not sharp, instead of folding into the palm in a way that is pleasant to hold.
- Instead of the aluminium casing used in last year's iPhone 7, the new iPhone X has an all-glass enclosure
- The handset has a cutting-edge Super Retina OLED screen, measuring 5.8 inches diagonally across
- The display translates to blacker blacks and brighter whites, lower power consumption and faster response times compared to LED displays
- The large touchscreen, combined with the new iOS 11 software, enables users to simply swipe up from the foot of the screen at any time to return to the Home screen
- The true depth camera which enables users to unlock their phone using a facial recognition system called Face ID & using depth-sensing technologies, the system can map and recognise the user's face, even in the dark
- The Face ID technology also enables the user to send animated emojis called 'Animojis' based on their facial expressions
- The Apple iPhone X sports the A11 Bionic chip, which has six cores and is the most powerful chip yet in a smartphone, according to Apple
- The all-glass design of the Apple iPhone X enables wireless charging and compatible with charging devices from Belkin and Mophie are easily available in the market
- The Apple iPhone X is water-resistant to a depth of one metre for up to 30 minutes; a rating known as IP67
- The Apple iPhone X includes a new dual-lens camera system on the back of the phone
- It has dual optical image stabilization, making it just the second smartphone ever to feature dual OIS
- The cameras still have 12-megapixel sensors, but they feature a ton of enhancements to improve colour reproduction and reduce noise