Apple iPhone X 256GB Silver Unlocked Refurbished Good
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
A device that you would expect to show signs of average usage but no cracks or missing parts and in great working order offering excellent savings
Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
Apple iPhone X 256GB, Silver
This device is SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any network (inc PAYG) and in any country without a contract.
What's in the box:
- Apple iPhone X 256GB, Silver
- Lightning USB Charging Cable
Refurbished Condition Note:
- The item has been comprehensively tested and in full working order.
- Will show moderate signs of use but will have no cracks (these do not hinder the functionality in any way).
- with a 12-months warranty
The iPhone X is one of the most exciting phones released by Apple in this decade so and it particularly offers many features being innovative or completely brand new. It is exciting because it is the most radical redesign of an Apple iPhone yet, tying together a number of key trends in the industry and adding in a level of polish that will attract legions of Apple fans to upgrade, and spend another couple of years in the iCycle. There are new ways of interacting with the Apple iPhone X, a way that allows you to enjoy more of iOS at any one time and alters the way you use apps with the increased screen size.
- Instead of the aluminium casing used in last year's iPhone 7, the new iPhone X has an all-glass enclosure
- The handset has a cutting-edge Super Retina OLED screen, measuring 5.8 inches diagonally across
- The display translates to blacker blacks and brighter whites, lower power consumption and faster response times compared to LED displays
- The large touchscreen, combined with the new iOS 11 software, enables users to simply swipe up from the foot of the screen at any time to return to the Home screen
- A TrueDepth camera which enables users to unlock their phone using a facial recognition system called Face ID & using depth-sensing technologies, the system can map and recognise the user's face, even in the dark
- The Face ID technology also enables the user to send animated emojis called 'Animojis' based on their facial expressions
- The Apple iPhone X sports the A11 Bionic chip, which has six cores and is the most powerful chip yet in a smartphone, according to Apple
- The all-glass design of the Apple iPhone X enables wireless charging and compatible with charging devices from Belkin and Mophie are easily available in the market
- The Apple iPhone X is water-resistant to a depth of one metre for up to 30 minutes; a rating known as IP67
- The Apple iPhone X includes a new dual-lens camera system on the back of the phone
- It has dual optical image stabilization, making it just the second smartphone ever to feature dual OIS
- The cameras still have 12-megapixel
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+