Apple iPhone 6
TouchScreen Quality Check
We check the LCD for cracks and chips. Additional checks are also carried on force touch, discolouration, screen burn etc.
All batteries will degrade over time. Our technicians will check for poor battery health and battery faults. These will be replaced if they are performing poorly.
70+ Automated Checks
We use state of the art PhoneChecker software. This will check issues in Software, GPS, Accelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
When buying a used phone you’re not going to want any previous owners data. Our Team will delete and deep erase all unwanted data - permanently.
How we grade your device
Each device is graded by at least 3 different technicians. Not being from this planet they have a heightened sense of sight and touch
Apple iPhone 6 128GB - Space Grey (SIM Free/Unlocked)
The new Apple iPhone 6 isn’t just bigger, but is better in every way. It is larger, thinner yet powerful than its predecessors. It features a smooth metal surface with the new Retina HD display.
Easy for everybody
iPhone 6 and iOS 8, the latest addition to the iPhone family has designed the top of the line software which makes it very easy to use the iPhone with one hand and thus freeing the other hand for other tasks. Readability is the latest feature in the phone, which enables the user to use the larger screen in a variety of ways, including double clicking the Home Button which brings the entire screen closer to your thumb. Enjoy the pleasure of navigating Safari or Mail by swiping the screen left to right to move backward or swiping right to left to move forward. The Continuous Surface new feature of iPhone gives your movements an unforgettable smoother touch. The buttons of the iPhone have been redesigned and are stress free to use keeping very well in mind the long hours which the phone is used during a day. Volume of the handset is important and the volume buttons are now elongated and fit very easy into the thinner profile and thus easy when using. Waking up is also effortless; Sleep/Wake button has been positioned on the side of the phone, which makes it extremely comfortable to reach and thus reassuring.
The fruits of beautiful design
In the pursuit of creating an iPhone which is bigger and also very light, Apple has pioneered the latest user friendly display technology. Each material of the smartphone has been wisely selected and extreme care went into the details, and the result is an amazingly thin iPhone, an amazingly piece of engineering, from anodized aluminum and stainless steel to the curve of the polished glass, iPhone 6 is just priceless.
Retina HD Display:
Retina HD display, not just larger but even looks better
What attracts you about the iPhone 6 could possibly be the new, higher-resolution Retina HD display. However, there is much more than what draws your attention to this phone and include, with innovations that higher contrast, dual‑domain pixels which gives perfect colour at wider viewing angles, and an improved polarizer. In fact, this is the thinnest, most advanced Multi‑Touch display that Apple has ever made.
Innovation on full display.
The Retina HD display on the iPhone is the prime element on the smartphone and used the most. Naturally, immense hard work went into the designing of the HD display and the result is full sRGB colour standard, higher contrast, and incredible brightness and white balance.
Normal and mundane methods were discarded and preference was given to innovation in the creation of a higher-resolution Retina HD display and an advanced process of photo alignment. The result of the innovation shows UV light to precisely position the display’s liquid crystals in exactly where one had always desired. Everyone knows that aligned crystals deliver a superior viewing experience, with deeper blacks and sharper text.
Only bigger and stunningly clear displays make sharing so much enjoyable. Therefore, and to make sure everyone experiences startling clarity, the new Retina HD display has dual-domain pixels which provides colour accurateness from all sides, even when watching movies and looking at photos when viewed from wider angles.
Finally, your outdoor partner; the iPhone 6 accompanies you everywhere you go and helps you too, especially when one is outdoors in the sun. To assist you in the open air, the Retina HD display which has an improved polariser is designed in a manner to give you a sharper sight when you are wearing sunglasses.
A Two in One: larger Canvas & Greater Flexibility.
The new Retina HD display provides a larger canvas, more flexibility and a superior vision of the area being viewed. Retina HD display shall also enable you to see and do more on the new Retina HD display, which is designed to take advantage of the extra space.
Zoom & View
Display on the iPhone 6 is more delightful; Variety of ways to monitor your display. While standard view allows you see more of your app and as you activate Display Zoom, all your content looks even bigger.
More apps is Sheer love.
Compatibility was the prime reason when iOS 8 was designed as the apps fit at once and very comfortably with the large Retina HD display. Rest assured that with Swift & Metal, which are latest technologies, software developers will be able to create astonishing new apps and games that allow you do things you could only have dreamt before.
Power & Efficiency: Packed into One
iPhone 6 features are impressive: It has an A8 chip built on second-generation 64-bit desktop-class design. It’s astounding power boosted by an M8 motion coprocessor which is equipped with an advanced sensors, including a new barometer which proficiently measures all your movements. This allows to do more, for longer periods of time and with improved performance and longer battery life.
A8 Chip: Incredible Performance
The A8 chip provides the spectacular speed and Its CPU and graphics performance is incredible and outperforms the A7 chip, even while powering a larger display and incredible new features. Since, A8 chip is designed to be impressive as it is power efficient, it can naturally sustain higher performance allowing you to play graphics-intensive games or a prolonged and enjoyable video at higher frame rates.
Two billion transistors: Small & Incredible.
A8 is packed with an advanced 20-nanometer process, which is not only extraordinarily small but also an efficient chip; Two billion transistors deliver incredible performance with up to 50 percent more energy efficiency than the A7 chip.
Battery: A Reliable & Efficient Partner life
iPhone 6 is designed in such an efficient manner, that it gives you the luxury of spending your entire day taking advantage of all its new features and apps while battery remains active.
- Audio: Up to 50 Hours
- HD Video: Up to 11 Hours
- WiFi Browsing: Up to 11 Hours
- LTE Browsing: Up to 10 Hours
- 3G Browsing: Up to 10 Hours
- 3G Talk: Up to 14 Hours
- Standby: Up to 10 days (250 hours)
For those photo & movie enthusiasts, the dream has come true; the iSight camera in the iPhone 6 features an Apple-designed video encoder and image signal processor built into the A8 chip. They support advanced camera and video features, like new Focus Pixels, better face detection, continuous autofocus, and enhanced noise reduction, allowing the shoot to be easy & higher-quality photos and videos.
Metal: Master of Graphics & visual Effects
Introduction of the metal has empowered the A8 chip and iOS 8 to achieve the most impressive graphics performance out of the new technology; it lets developers create highly immersive console-style games on the iPhone. The advantages of the Metal are that it allows the CPU and GPU to work in tandem to deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effects. The result: Every imaginary world you visit will feel much more realistic.
M8 Coprocessor: Technology in Motion.
Your partner in motion; M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and a new barometer. This offloads work from the A8 chip for improved power efficiency and those sensors go beyond your imagination; measuring your steps, distance, and elevation changes.
Olympics: Greater lengths & Heights:
The Barometer is designed to measure air pressure to determine your relative elevation; your movement and elevation is monitored, even measuring stairs climbed or hills conquered.
For joggers & runners, a dream come true: The accelerometer can measure your distance for walking and running, and by using GPS to calibrate your running stride, the sensor more accurately captures your movement.
For drivers: It is also sensitive to your movement; it kicks into action when you’re taking panoramic photos or playing games that react to your movement, either on the move, like driving or stationary.
The camera that changed photos now does the same for video
Universal Truth, probably: Every day, people take more photos with an iPhone than with any other camera; the reason: The iSight camera makes it so remarkably easy, as it is equipped with a large 1.5-micron pixels and ƒ/2.2 aperture and packed with new technologies allowing everyone to take more and unforgettable photos. New features, including the option to capture 1080p HD at 60 fps, 240-fps slo-mo, and time-lapse video, makes it easy to shoot amazing video and then just relax by watching the stunning results on the large Retina HD display.
iSight: The best camera has become even better!
The innovative technology has put the great camera on a higher pedestal. The reasons are the added features to the 8MP iSight camera; a new sensor with Focus Pixels, improved face detection, & exposure control, giving you the ease to take photo and let iPhone 6 do the rest.
- Focus Pixels: The focus pixels in the iPhone 6 sensor can determine focus direction and how far to move the phone's lens, making your autofocus work faster and having your photos look even more stunning and clear.
- Face Detection: Apple has improved face detection to recognize faces faster and more accurately. Blink detection and smile detection has also been improved to give you better quality selfies and group shots.
- Exposure Control: It allows you to lighten or darken a photo or video in the preview window to avoid dim, dark photos.
Auto Image Stabilization: It takes 4 photos at once with a short exposure time to make up for blur and hand movements. Then it is combined in to one shot with little noise, subject motion and hand shake for stunning, crisp images.
Photos App: This new app allows you to take a photo and then edit it using composition tools, adjustments and photo filters. You can also share the photo instantly through the lock screen using the Touch ID.
- Panorama: The new iPhone 6 features an improved panorama mode which can now do 43 megapixel panoramas.
An amazing camera & with an even more amazing video camera
The iSight camera is amazing; Not only it takes stunning photos, it also lets you shoot amazing 1080p HD video at 60 fps, capture more dramatic slo-mo video, and the innovative time-lapse videos. isight features of continuous autofocus provides constant focus as you capture your footage, without the fear of shaking as the cinematic video stabilization keeps your shots steady, even when you’re not.
With FaceTime HD - Try imagining: You can be there even when you are not
FaceTime HD is amazing; with a larger aperture and all-new sensor technology, the front-facing FaceTime has an improved face detection HD camera and it now captures 81 percent more light. Face Time HD new burst mode takes 10 photos per second. Just relax; whether you are trying to snap the perfect selfie or connecting with someone across the country, every image looks just perfect.
Desire & Get: Faster wireless - Far and Wide
You have always wanted a superfast connection that can make you feel like the whole world is within reach. So rest assured, the iPhone 6 has faster LTE download speeds and that is why it has more LTE bands than any other smartphone. iPhone 6 Plus supports more advanced wireless technologies to enhance performance and help you connect to the things & people that naturally matter most.
Amazing speed LTE up to 150 Mbps, it allows iPhone 6 faster downloads and upload speeds for browsing the web, streaming music, making video calls, and more. iPhone 6 also supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE) , wideband high-quality calls that make your conversations sound clear & crisp giving you the feeling of being face to face. The simultaneous voice and LTE data gives you the freedom of browsing while you’re talking.
LTE bands: Unmatchable Smartphone
iPhone 6 is packed with unmatchable 20 LTE bands; that is seven more than the iPhone 5s which already had more than any other smartphone. It provides iPhone users to connect to more high-speed LTE networks in far more places. When you are traveling, added LTE bands help you take advantage from the growing number of roaming agreements around the world.
Faster Wi-Fi: Up to 3x Speedier
802.11ac has a new support; 3x is faster Wi‑Fi than with 802.11n. iPhone 6 lets you initiate calls over Wi‑Fi using your own phone number. This naturally, helps when you do not have a good cellular signal and if once you go out of range of your Wi‑Fi connection, you can call without any difficulty and are transferred to VoLTE. It means that when you’ are going from your house to your car to your office, your call switches over without any interruption.
Security: At your ﬁngertips
No fear of password being comprised: Your fingerprint is the perfect password and you always have it with you and no one can ever guess what it is. Touch ID breakthrough technology uses a unique fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking your phone easy and secure. The new developments in iOS 8 and Touch ID, your fingerprint will grant you faster access to so much more.
How it works:
Place your finger on the Home button, and just like that your iPhone unlocks. It has the capability of 360-degree readability, which means no matter what its orientation, like portrait, landscape, or anything in between, your iPhone reads your fingerprint and knows who you are. Touch ID even lets you enroll multiple fingerprints.
Know the technology behind Touch ID
There is amazing technology at work below the surface of the Home button. Try touching it and the surrounding stainless steel ring detects your finger and wakes the capacitive touch sensor. The laser-cut sapphire crystal surface of the button then directs the image of your finger to the sensor, which reads beneath the outer layers of your skin to get a detailed fingerprint. Software then reads the ridges of your fingerprint and finds the match to unlock your phone.
Dream: Music. Movies. Books: Apps all yours with a single touch
Hassle free shopping: Touch ID does more than just let you unlock your iPhone. Your fingerprint can also approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. What it means is that so you do not have to enter your password or billing information again and again and for the first time, developers can integrate Touch ID into third‑party apps.
Freedom: Touch, Pay & Go
Another amazing & stress less way of shopping: Apple Pay lets you use iPhone 6 to pay in hundreds of thousands of stores with a single touch. Just place your finger on the Touch ID sensor with your iPhone near the contactless reader, and your payment is sent. Apple Pay makes it just as convenient to pay within apps, too.
Your wallet. Without the wallet
Forgetful & stressed: Gone are the days of searching for your wallet & the wasted moments finding the right card & than swiping and waiting. Now make payments with a single touch. Apple Pay will change how you pay with breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features built right into the devices you have with you every day. So you can use your iPhone 6 to pay in a private way: easy & secure.
An easier way to pay
Thanks to the Near Field Communication (NFC) antenna, you do not have to open an app or even wake your display to pay in a store, simply hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. No need to look at the display to check if your payment has been successful, a slight vibration and beep confirms the payment has been successful.
Apple Pay also allows you to pay with a single touch in apps. Passbook stores your boarding passes, tickets, coupons and more but now it can also store your credit and debit cards. Simply, add the credit and debit card from your iTunes account to Passbook by entering the cards security code. To add a new card on your smartphone, just simply use the iSight camera to take an image of the card, go to the back to verify, and the card's information is now situated in Apple Pay or you can also add the card manually. The first card you add automatically becomes your default payment card, but you can always go to Passbook and pay with a different card or select a new default in Settings.
More secure payments
Apple Pay allows you to keep your credit card and debit card numbers hidden. Instead of using the actual credit and debit card numbers when you add a card, it assigns a unique Device Account Number to the card. This unique number is encrypted and stored in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in iPhone. Apple does not store the details of your transactions. When you make a purchase, the Device Account Number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment, making your So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with payment.
Protect your accounts
Scared what will happen if you lose your iPhone or what if it gets stolen? No need to worry as even if you lose your device, you can use the Find My iPhone to put it in Lost Mode so that nothing is accessible or you can also wipe everything from your iPhone completely.
Keep your purchases private:
Apple doesn’t save your transaction information
Payments via Apple Pay are private. Apple does not store the details of your transactions; they are simply kept in Passbook for your convenience.
Keep your cards in your wallet
With Apple Pay, you never have to reveal your name, card number or security code when you pay in a store. You do not need to worry, as the information stays with you.
The major credit cards. With the same major benefits.
Apple Pay works with most of the major credit and debit cards from the top U.S. banks.
- American Express
The biggest iOS release ever
The biggest iOS release ever has just been launched. The iOS 8 lets you do things which you would only dream about before. It allows you to control the device, use health and fitness apps and more by using Siri.
What’s new in iOS 8
iOS 8 comes with big updates to apps you use every day. It boasts a wide array of updates and features on the new iPhone 6. You will see new keyboard options, ways to share your content, and you will be able to use iCloud and Touch ID in ways you could only imagine.
Over one million apps. Infinite possibilities
The App Store comes with an amazing collection of apps to choose from. Most of them are free and a couple which you will need to pay for from Apple and third-party developers, specifically designed for the iPhone.
Start on your iPhone. Finish on your Mac or iPad
Apple designs its products to work together marvellously. With iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, your devices will recognize when they are close to each other and will enable features for them to work together seamlessly. It is effortlessly connected to your MAC and other iOS devices. It allows you to answer calls on your Mac or iPad, send photos, text messages from any of the devices whilst using your iPhone as the Wi-Fi hotspot.
Weight & Dimensions:
- 5.44 inches (138.1 mm), 2.64 inches (67.0 mm), 0.27 inch (6.9 mm)
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Full sRGB standard
- Dual-domain pixels for wider viewing angles
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Display Zoom
- A8 chip with 64-bit architecture
- M8 motion coprocessor
- New 8-megapixel iSight camera with 1.5µ pixels
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- True Tone flash
- Five-element lens
- Hybrid IR filter
- Backside illumination sensor
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Auto image stabilization
- Auto HDR for photos
- Improved face detection
- Exposure control
- Panorama (up to 43 megapixels)
- Burst mode
- Tap to focus
- Photo geotagging
- Timer mode
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps or 60 fps)
- True Tone flash
- Slo-mo video (120 fps or 240 fps)
- Time-lapse video
- Cinematic video stabilization
- Continuous autofocus video
- Take still photos while recording video
- Improved face detection
- 3x zoom
- Video geotagging
- 1.2-megapixel photos (1280 by 960)
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 720p HD video recording
- Backside illumination sensor
- Auto HDR for photos and videos
- Improved face detection
- Burst mode
- Exposure control
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button
- Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores and in apps
Cellular and Wireless:
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29)
- TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- iBeacon microlocation
- FaceTime video
- Initiate video calls over Wi‑Fi or cellular to any FaceTime-enabled device
- FaceTime over cellular uses H.264/H.265
- FaceTime audio
- iPhone 6 to any FaceTime audio-enabled device over Wi‑Fi or cellular
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Wi‑Fi calling
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video:
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Siri — Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
- Use hands-free
- Listen and identify songs
External Buttons and Connectors:
- Home/Touch ID sensor
- Volume up/down
- Lightning connector
- 3.5-mm stereo
- headphone minijack
- Built-in speaker
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 10 days (250 hours)
- Internet use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi‑Fi
- Video playback: Up to 11 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 50 hours
- Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 16 days (384 hours)
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on Wi‑Fi
- Video playback: Up to 14 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 80 hours
- Touch ID
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- iOS 8 - With amazing new capabilities and updates to features you use every day, iOS 8 is the biggest iOS release ever.
iOS 8 includes:
- Family Sharing
- Notification Center
- iCloud Drive
- QuickType keyboard
- iTunes Radio
- Control Center
- Spotlight Search
- iTunes Store
- App Store
- Game Center
- Voice Memos
Free Apps from Apple:
- iTunes U
- Apple Store
- Find My iPhone
- Find My Friends
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Storage and travel case
- iPhone 6 is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.
Rating for Hearing Aids:
- iPhone 6 (Model A1549, A1586): M3, T4
Mail Attachment Support:
Viewable document types:
- .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 11.4 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
- Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
QuickType keyboard support:
- English (Australia, Canada, India, UK, U.S.), Chinese - Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese - Traditional (Cangjie, Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke, Sucheng, Zhuyin), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese (Kana, Romaji), Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, Greek, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
QuickType keyboard support with predictive input:
- English (Australia, Canada, India, UK, U.S.) Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Thai
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong)
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Swedish, Turkish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Definition dictionary support:
- English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Thai, Turkish
- Bilingual dictionary support
- Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Spell check
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Russian, Swedish, Turkish
What's in the Box:
- Apple iPhone 6 128GB - Space Grey with iOS 8
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
Free Returns & Collection
Buy with confidence we offer a free return and collection service (UK Only) Love it or return it free for a 100% refund within 14 days
All our shipping methods are fully insured against damage and loss.
Free Delivery On orders over £50
2-4 Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over £50.
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
All other countries
Express Delivery via DHL & Fedex
There is a reasonable charge. More details at checkout.
New from Paypal Pay using Paypal and you can even benefit from Free returns so if your not happy for any reason send it back and get your postage covered (upto £15) .
Please note Handtec is operated by MAKX Ltd and may show up on your Statements as such.
All major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay.
Paypal (AMEX accepted via Paypal)
Klarna - Buy now Pay later
We can also accept Bank Transfer. Simply send us an email with the URLS or Product Codes of the product. Include your shipping address and preferred shipping method. We will then send you full instructions by email
At Handtec we never store your card details these remain with Paypal and WorldPay
Why Buy From Us
We been involved in selling for over 18 years. Apart from massing over 120,000 reviews and rated Excel’laant! We're just really good at keeping customers super happy.
Check the page for more details
Buy with confidence if you dont love it we will collect it free of charge (UK Only)
18 years online and over
a million customers
14 day money
all orders £50+