Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
Apple iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch WiFi 16GB, Space Grey - Grade A Refurbished
What's in the Box:
- Apple iPad Air 2 9.7-Inch WiFi 16GB, Space Grey - Grade A Refurbished
- Lightning USB Charging Cable
Our top grade of refurbishment will be of a high standard and are great value for money.
- The item has been professionally refurbished and comprehensively tested.
- The item is in 'Excellent condition' and will have none or minor signs of usage.
- Factory settings are restored (if applicable)
- The item is supplied in the plain replacement packaging
- The item is supported with 12-months warranty
Apple people are the masters of understanding the needs of its clients; the result is setting the standard for an iPad which is thin and also dainty to carry. At its inception, four years ago, the original iPad laid down the benchmark for being sleek and slim. iPad has become even thinner and lighter. Apple iPad Air 2 is that device and the use of imagination make it thin and the Aluminium makes it strong. With these qualities, that is enormously powerful, allowing you to do amazing things, without ever getting in your way. From the moment you pick it up, you feel how sturdy and rigid it is. However, thanks to its durable aluminium unibody, Apple iPad Air 2 doesn't sacrifice strength in the pursuit of thinness. Thinness has not compromised the importance of display, rather the display, even though thinner is even better and exceeds the displays on earlier generations of iPad which used multiple apparatuses. Apple iPad Air 2 has profoundly changed all that in a sense that the colours are richer, contrast is greater, and images are eye poppers and more brilliant.
- The LCD layer is now nearer to the eyes which in fact is users touch the screen it feels as if they are touching the content
- The performance has also improved exceedingly which is reflected as you touch the screen; it tracks the finger even more accurately, especially while making quick movements, which include playing games, sur�ng the web, enjoying photos and videos
- Apple iPad Air 2 features anodised aluminium body and the slanting edges of the aluminium uni-body are cut with a mono-crystalline diamond to tolerances measured in microns
- Apple’s innovative Touch ID technology uses a distinctive fingerprint identity sensor to make unlocking the Apple iPad Air 2 which is stress-free and at the same time protected
- Apple within the iPad Air 2 has created an advanced security architecture within the A8X that keeps personal information private and close to user's heart such as passcode or fingerprint data never leave the Apple iPad Air 2, not even stored with the iCloud, nor shared with anyone else
- With a new A8X chip built on second-generation 64-bit desktop-class architecture, iPad Air 2 is the fastest, most powerful iPad ever and extra care has been taken not to comprise on its quality, neither on its bigger form factor or a shorter battery life.
- Apple iPad Air 2 will pique the interest in games phenomenally; Metal is 10 times more efficient than OpenGL and combined with the A8X chip, it unlocks a level of advanced visual effects previously unimaginable on mobile platforms
- Weight & Dimensions - Height 240mm (9.4inches) x Width 169.5mm (6.6inches) x Depth: 6.1mm (0.24inches)/ Weight: 437g (0.96 pounds)
- Device Display - Retina display, 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology, 2048x1536-pixel resolution at 264 ppi, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Fully laminated display, Anti-reflective coating
- Processor Chip - A8X chip with 64-bit architecture, M8 motion coprocessor
- iSight Camera - 8MP iSight camera, Autofocus, ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Video Recording - 1080p HD video recording (30 fps)
- FaceTime HD Camera - 1.2MP photos, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 720p HD video recording
- Touch ID - Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button
- Wireless - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Location - Digital compass, Wi���Fi, iBeacon micro-location
- Power & Battery - Built-in 27.3-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Sensors - Touch ID, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Barometer, Ambient light sensor
- Operating System - Apple iOS