Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Midnight Black Unlocked
This device is SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any Network (inc PAYG) and in any Country without contract.
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Midnight Black Unlocked
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
Refurbished Condition Note:
- This device is Refurbished to an Excellent condition and will have some signs of usage
- with 12-months warranty
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is utterly shiny, prettiest smartphone, and is a Galaxy in itself. It carries looks a lot like the Samsung Galaxy S8, however, it has a lot of added feature and a mobile beast within in an extremely beautiful physical profile. A glimpse on the Galaxy S9 is enough to convince it's one of the most stunning specimens on the market. The dual-glass design and the polished metal frame is where Samsung has become a master and the S9 is yet another proof at that. Indeed, S9 Plus is one of the best-looking phones among the flagship devices or current age. The top and bottom bezels have been shaved off ever so slightly, so the screen to body ratio is slightly higher than it was on the Galaxy S8; other than that, it is the same handset the mobile users have been in love with last year.
Brilliant Screen, Flawless Display
The Samsung Galaxy S9 treats the avid mobile phone users with a 5.8-inch 18.5:9 QHD+ (2,960 x 1,440) display and, since this is one of Samsung’s Super AMOLED panels, it can be said with absolute confidence that contrast ratios and colour reproduction are practically perfect. The 5.8-inch Infinity AMOLED screen occupies most of the front, frame-to-frame, while the top and bottom bezels are tinier than ever. The Home key is beneath the screen as usual, while the top bezel has one change for the better - the iris scanner is now hidden under the black glass, so that's one less transparent dot and works for a more seamless design.
- The device is finished with a polished aluminium frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The 5.8-inch Super AMOLED delivers an infinity display, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 568/531ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- The device has 12MP rear/primary camera, f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; multi-frame noise reduction; 2160p/30fps video recording; 1080p/240fps; 960fps super slow-mo with automatic motion detection. S9+ only: Secondary telephoto 12MP, Type 1/3.4" sensor, OIS and Dual Pixel PDAF, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm Equiv. focal length
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 features 8MP front/secondary camera, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording
- The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant with Bixby Vision; KNOX with Intelligent Scan
- The device is equipped with octa-core CPU (4x2.8 GHz 3rd-gen Mongoose + 4x1.7GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- The memory of Samsung Galaxy S9 is 4GB, complemented with 64GB microSD slot for cards up to 400GB, UFS cards support
- The battery 3,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging; WPC&PMA wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy S9 features diverse connectivity features such as single-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 downlink; USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0
- The productivity and accessibility features include fingerprint reader; iris recognition/face recognition; AKG by Harman Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones Samsung Animoji Feature
Samsung has invested Animoji in Samsung Galaxy S9, quite similar to what we get in Apple's Animoji feature. Unlike the Apple implementation, which maps predefined emoji onto your face, Samsung’s AR Emoji allows you to create your own avatar, Bitmoji-style and overlays it onto your face via the IR camera.
Seamless Finger-Print Sensor Accessibility
The Samsung Galaxy S9 features an infinity display being 'edged' as usual. The nicely curved Gorilla Glass is after all responsible for that futuristic feel of each Galaxy since the invention of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Likewise the front glass, curved is also the rear glass, a Gorilla one as well, and if it's not for the different LED flash and fingerprint reader placement, it would have been impossible to tell a Samsung Galaxy S9 from a Samsung Galaxy S8. The footprint of the whole thing is slightly smaller thanks to the trimmed bezels, and the frame, although looking identical, has been somewhat refined and now it's easier to pick a Samsung Galaxy S9 from a table and makes it grippier and thus more secure in the hand.
One of the major exterior changes within Samsung Galaxy S9 is and a long-overdue upgrade is the stereo speakers setup. The first speaker is behind the earpiece grille, while the other one is at the bottom-firing behind a completely new lattice. Samsung used AKG by Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos support and promises a 40% boost in loudness over the single unit installed on the Samsung Galaxy S8. The other very obvious change is the comfortably placed fingerprint scanner at the back. The LED flash, is still single after all those years, also got a different placement but only the hardcore fans would really notice that.