Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB, Midnight Black (Unlocked) Refurbished Good
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB, Midnight Black (Unlocked)
- USB Type-C Charging/Data Cable
Condition of the device is moderate to used, but will have no cracks (these do not hinder the functionality in any way).
The item has been comprehensively tested and in full working order.
with a 12-months warranty
- The device is furished with a polished aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The 5.8-inch Super AMOLED delivers an infinity display, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 568/531ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- The device has 12MP rear/primary camera , f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; multi-frame noise reduction; 2160p/30fps video recording; 1080p/240fps; 960fps super slow-mo with automatic motion detection. S9+ only: Secondary telephoto 12MP, Type 1/3.4" sensor, OIS and Dual Pixel PDAF, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 features 8MP front/secondary camera, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording
- The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant with Bixby Vision; KNOX with Intelligent Scan
- The device is equipped with octa-core CPU (4x2.8 GHz 3rd-gen Mongoose + 4x1.7GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- The memory of Samsung Galaxy S9 is 4GB, complemented with 64GB microSD slot for cards up to 400GB, UFS cards support
- The battery 3,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging; WPC&PMA wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy S9 features diverse connectivity features such as single-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 downlink; USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0
- The productivity and accessibility features include fingerprint reader; iris recognition/face recognition; AKG by Harman Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones
Contemporary Charging, Diverse Accessibility
On the bottom edge users will find a solitary USB Type-C port for charging and a 3.5mm headphone jack, and there’s a volume rocker and power button on the right. The microSD and nano-SIM card slot is on the left, and the whole thing is IP68 dust- and water-resistant. Things have changed quite substantially with the camera too. Superficially, the specs are similar to what went before: you get a solitary 12-megapixel sensor with dual-pixel phase-detection autofocus and optical image stabilisation. There’s no secondary 2x telephoto zoom lens on the regular Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.
However, is that this camera is much better-suited to low-light photography than its forebear. The f/1.5 aperture is significantly wider than last year’s, which means much more light gets in - brightening up shots and capturing crisper details. While using the camera, user do not need to do anything to get the benefit: the camera automatically widens the aperture once the lighting conditions hit below 100 lumens. For brighter scenes, meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy S9 can switch down to f/2.4 on the fly, so you get a bit more depth of field and don't have to worry about overexposure. And experienced photographers will be very happy to hear that they can select the aperture size for themselves in the camera’s Pro mode. The Samsung Galaxy S9 can record 720p footage at a ridiculous 960fps, stretching 0.2 seconds of activity out into six seconds of video. Its extremely easy to set up too: simply draw a box on the screen, and the slow-motion recorder will kick in whenever motion is detected within that space.
Samsung Animoji Feature
Samsung has invested Animoji in Samsung Galaxy S9, quite similar to what we get in Apple's Animoji feature. Unlike the Apple implementation, which maps predefined emoji onto your face, Samsung’s AR Emoji allows you to create your own avatar, Bitmoji-style, and overlays it onto your face via the IR camera.
Seamless Finger-Print Sensor Accessibility
The Samsung Galaxy S9 features an infinity display being 'edged' as usual. The nicely curved Gorilla Glass is after all responsible for that futuristic feel of each Galaxy since the invention of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Likewise the front glass, curved is also the rear glass, a Gorilla one as well, and if it's not for the different LED flash and fingerprint reader placement, it would have been impossible to tell an Samsung Galaxy S9 from a Samsung Galaxy S8. The footprint of the whole thing is slightly smaller thanks to the trimmed bezels, and the frame, although looking identical, has been somewhat refined and now it's easier to pick an Samsung Galaxy S9 from a table and makes it grippier and thus more secure in hand.
One of the major exterior changes within Samsung Galaxy S9 is and a long overdue upgrade is the stereo speakers setup. The first speaker is behind the earpiece grille, while the other one is at the bottom firing behind a completely new lattice. Samsung used AKG by Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos support and promises 40% boost in loudness over the single unit installed on the Samsung Galaxy S8. The other very obvious change is the comfortably placed fingerprint scanner at the back. The LED flash, is still single after all those years, also got a different placement but only the hardcore fans would really notice that.
- Device Dimensions - 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5mm (5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in)
- Weight - 163g (5.75 oz)
- Build - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), Aluminum frame
- SIM - Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Samsung Pay - (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Protection Rating - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
Software & Hardware Features:
- OS - Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset - Exynos 9810 Octa
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU - Mali-G72 MP18
Storage & Memory Features:
- Card Slot - microSD, up to 400GB
- Internal Storage - 64GB
- On-Board Memory - 4GB RAM
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector
- Iris scanner
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Heart Rate Monitor/SpO2
- Battery Type - Non-removable
- Battery Cell Type - Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity - 3000 mAh battery (11.55 Wh)