Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 64GB Coral Blue
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 64GB Coral Blue Unlocked
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
Refurbished Condition Notes:
- The item is in Pristine condition and will have none or minor signs of usage.
- With 12-months warranty
- The device is finished with a polished aluminium frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The 6.2-inch Super AMOLED delivers an infinity display, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 568/531ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- The device has 12MP rear/primary camera, f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; multi-frame noise reduction; 2160p/30fps video recording; 1080p/240fps; 960fps super slow-mo with automatic motion detection. S9+ only: Secondary telephoto 12MP, Type 1/3.4" sensor, OIS and Dual Pixel PDAF, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm Equiv. focal length
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 features 8MP front/secondary camera, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording
- The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant with Bixby Vision; KNOX with Intelligent Scan
- The device is equipped with octa-core CPU (4x2.8 GHz 3rd-gen Mongoose + 4x1.7GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- The memory of Samsung Galaxy S9 is 6GB, complemented with 64GB microSD slot for cards up to 400GB, UFS cards support
- The battery 3,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging; WPC&PMA wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy S9 features diverse connectivity features such as single-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 downlink; USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0
- The productivity and accessibility features include fingerprint reader; iris recognition/face recognition; AKG by Harman Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones
Contemporary Charging, Diverse Accessibility
On the bottom edge, users will find a solitary USB Type-C port for charging and a 3.5mm headphone jack, and there are a volume rocker and power button on the right. The microSD and nano-SIM card slot is on the left, and the whole thing is IP68 dust- and water-resistant. Things have changed quite substantially with the camera too. Superficially, the specs are similar to what went before: you get a solitary 12-megapixel sensor with dual-pixel phase-detection autofocus and optical image stabilisation. There’s no secondary 2x telephoto zoom lens on the regular Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone. However, is that this camera is much better suited to low-light photography than its forebear. The f/1.5 aperture is significantly wider than last year’s, which means much more light gets in - brightening up shots and capturing crisper details. While using the camera, the user does not need to do anything to get the benefit: the camera automatically widens the aperture once the lighting conditions hit below 100 lumens. For brighter scenes, meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can switch down to f/2.4 on the fly, so you get a bit more depth of field and don't have to worry about overexposure. And experienced photographers will be very happy to hear that they can select the aperture size for themselves in the camera’s Pro mode. The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can record 720p footage at a ridiculous 960fps, stretching 0.2 seconds of activity out into six seconds of video. Its extremely easy to set up too: simply draw a box on the screen, and the slow-motion recorder will kick in whenever motion is detected within that space.
Samsung Animoji Feature
Samsung has invested Animoji in Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, quite similar to what we get in Apple's Animoji feature. Unlike the Apple implementation, which maps predefined emoji onto your face, Samsung’s AR Emoji allows you to create your own avatar, Bitmoji-style and overlays it onto your face via the IR camera.
Seamless Finger-Print Sensor Accessibility
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus features an infinity display being 'edged' as usual. The nicely curved Gorilla Glass is after all responsible for that futuristic feel of each Galaxy since the invention of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Likewise the front glass, curved is also the rear glass, a Gorilla one as well, and if it's not for the different LED flash and fingerprint reader placement, it would have been impossible to tell a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus from a Samsung Galaxy S8. The footprint of the whole thing is slightly smaller thanks to the trimmed bezels, and the frame, although looking identical, has been somewhat refined and now it's easier to pick a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus from a table and makes it grippier and thus more secure in the hand.
One of the major exterior changes within Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is and a long-overdue upgrade is the stereo speakers setup. The first speaker is behind the earpiece grille, while the other one is at the bottom-firing behind a completely new lattice. Samsung used AKG by Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos support and promises a 40% boost in loudness over the single unit installed on the Samsung Galaxy S8. The other very obvious change is the comfortably placed fingerprint scanner at the back. The LED flash, is still single after all those years, also got a different placement but only the hardcore fans would really notice that.