Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Coral Blue Unlocked Refurbished Good
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Coral Blue Unlocked
- USB Type-C Data/Charging Cable
- The item has been comprehensively tested and in full working order.
- Will show moderate signs of use, but will have no cracks (these do not hinder the functionality in any way).
- with a 12-months warranty
A Fundamental Design Brilliance
The Samsung Galaxy S8 exhibits a fundamental major design change with a slim, sleek, glossy appearance, and chiselled corners deliver brilliance and truly an aesthetic profile. Samsung has intelligently put to use premium materials such as metal and glass to construct a beautiful device. It is truly a flagship device equipped with all the contemporary features such as a 5.8-inch quad-HD Infinity AMOLED Display, and fairly powerful battery capacity of 3000mAh complemented with the wireless and fast charging function.
A Vivid Display Screen
With Samsung Galaxy S8 the most captivating feature is the display screen as it occupies most of the facial panel of the smartphone. The display is the hallmark feature of the Samsung Galaxy S8 with a tall and narrow physical profile, excellent output with pixel-rich composition. The AMOLED panel delivers deep, inky blacks and incredible contrast, which make images and video really pop. Colours are vivid, without appearing too unnatural, things have really come a long way from the overly vibrant hues of early OLED phones.
Fast, Seamless & State-Of-The-Art
Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the very first smartphones furnished with the latest version of Exynos chipset in this flagship device. Samsung Galaxy S8 features "iris recognition sensor" being the next-level technology to the fingerprint sensor. The device features the IP68 rating, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB-C port. From a physical perspective, the smartphone has a curvaceous body that feels great in the hand. The curved glass front and back tucks into a shiny alloy band, giving the phone an organic look and feel. The lack of any visible bezel makes the S8 the smartphone equal to an infinity pool.
Revamped Finger-Print Scanner
The fingerprint scanner within Samsung Galaxy S8 is no longer part of a physical home button. Previously Samsung's trademark lozenge-shaped home button has been submerged under the screen and it is now a pressure-sensitive button. This has resulted in freeing up screen space yet the pressure sensitive home button provides tactile feedback when pressed, and the fingerprint scanner has been moved to the back panel of the device.
- From the physical perspective, the Samsung Galaxy S8 features a polished Aluminium frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The device delivers a spectacular look with a display of 5.8-inch Super AMOLED with the capacity of 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 571/529ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- The device is equipped with the primary/rear camera of 12MP, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; 2160p/30fps video recording
- For selfies, the device is equipped with the front camera of 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is an Android device and comes pre-loaded with Android 7.0 Nougat; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a standard 64GB internal storage, complemented with the memory of 4GB
- The device carries the Samsung legacy of storage capacity extension with a microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with a large capacity battery of 3,000mAh Li-Po being non-removable and supports adaptive Fast Charging as well as QuickCharge 2.0 support
- From a connectivity perspective, the Samsung Galaxy S8 offers, single-SIM support with 2G/3G, as well as 4G/LTE support
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is NFC-enabled, as well as for efficient charging and data transfer, the device is equipped with USB Type-C (v3.1)
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is the first of the many devices equipped with Bluetooth v5.0
- The device is equipped with a fingerprint reader as well as iris recognition/face recognition; single speaker on the bottom & 3.5mm jack
Designed To Impress
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is designed in a manner to visually as well as technologically impress the first time users choose to pick it up. The Infinity Display (as Samsung is calling this edge-to-edge effort) features an extremely thin bezel and a screen that all users are going to notice as the key attribute of this device as well the latest hardware it is furnished to deliver impeccable performance.
A Power-Pack Battery
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with a 3000mAh battery and non-removable. The battery has been designed in a way that it shall serve all the functions such as gaming, multi-tasking while offering ample time for standby and talking. The battery is fully capable of dealing with the screen brightness as well as the CPU/GPU combination deliver efficient performance while keeping the battery usage quite balanced.
With the price of a flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S8 offers all that can be expected from a mobile phone. It features a great mix of power and design, with the screen on the front rightly being the headline feature of this phone. The new display on the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the most attractive ever seen on any phone. It is fast, attractive and has the biggest screen possible in a very compact body. The battery is good enough on the Galaxy S8, and upgrades to the operating system amplify the hardware performance.