Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
Google Pixel 2 XL 64GB Black & White Unlocked Excellent
This device is SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any Network (inc PAYG) and in any Country without a contract.
What's in the Box:
- Google Pixel 2 XL 64GB Black & White Unlocked
- USB Type C Cable
- This device is refurbished to a Excellent condition and will have some signs of usage
- with 12-months warranty
Brilliant Design, Catchy Aesthetics
Google Pixel 2 XL Despite losing the cherished 3.5mm headphone jack, the Pixel 2 XL seems to have gained more than enough to make up for it thanks to a mix of unique and sought-after features like waterproofing, Active Edge and a truly impressive camera. Stock Android feels more unique with Active Edge, Confident design, Amazing camera, and Waterproof.
Large Screen, Slimline Build
Focusing on the Pixel 2 XL, Google has clearly put some effort into making something more than just a larger version of the basic Google Pixel 2, as it did last year with the first version of Google Pixel. In fact, this plus-sized phone visually stands out next to its smaller kin to such a degree that it might as well be a whole new product line. The specs, including the Snapdragon 835 processor, improvements made to the camera and the intriguing Active Edge feature, look to put it up against the toughest round of competition ever put forward by leading manufacturers.
- The Google Pixel 2 XL features 6-inch QHD/P-OLED display
- The device is equipped with minimalised and tiny bezels
- The screen resolution of the Pixel 2 XL serves as one of the biggest advantages to going grande
- The larger 6-inch screen features a 2,880 x 1,440 resolution, a spec that lends brilliantly to virtual reality games applications enjoyed via the Google Daydream View headset
- A tall 18:9 aspect ratio that makes the screen twice as tall as it is wide and the result is a large-screened phone that’s still easy to operate single-handed
- The device features the clear combination of a two-tone metal and glass build
- The Google Pixel 2 XL is the dust and water resistant smartphone
- Staying on the front of the device for a bit longer, its duo of front-firing speakers come into view
- The Google Pixel 2 XL is furnished with a grooved power button and a volume rocker taking their place on the right side
- The camera and the video recording features full 4K recording feature
- The Google Pixel 2 features the latest Android Operating System 8.0 Oreo
- The device given the larger screen size and the resolution is ideally powered with a larger battery of 3,520mAh-non removable capacity
- The productivity features include active Edge, stereo speakers and fingerprint reader
Fits Perfectly In Hand
With the Google Pixel 2 XL 6-inch touchscreen, it is perfectly not an excessively large device, nor can be categorised as a small one. The minimal screen bezels is an excellent development invented by Google, and Pixel 2 XL takes it to the next level. It feels exceptionally well made, and although it's tall, it's not to wide to comfortably hold in one hand and not top heavy.
Marvel Screen, Always On Display
Google Pixel 2 XL features a P-OLED display that can display a wider colour gamut than ever before. It has an 18:9 aspect ratio and a QHD+ resolution which equates to a density of 538ppi. The touchscreen offers and always on display, which means you can see the time and notification icons without having to press a button, tap the screen or anything else: you can simply look at it.
One Screen, Extended Productivity
The touchscreen of Google Pixel 2 XL offers million divers usage option such as on-device machine learning identifies thousands of tracks without calling home to Google, and it will display the name of a song that's playing on the screen. There are obvious design cues taken from the original/fundamental Pixel model, notably the split back. Here, though, the top pretty much black on both the models. Additionally, Gorilla glass is used to allow the radio signals to pass through rather than ugly antennae lines.
Secure & Perfect Camera
The Google Pixel 2 XL features secure accessibility with the fingerprint scanner which remains on the back in the middle but below the glass panel rather than within it as with last year's first Google Pixel XL model. Unusually there is still just one camera and an LED flash next to it, so there’s no option for telephoto or wide-angle shot as with most of the Pixel’s rivals.
Least Button/Ports, Extended Efficiency
The Google Pixel 2 XL features the elimination of the 3.5mm headphone jack, but you get a pair of headphones in the box which attaches to the USB-C port. There are no buttons on the front: Android’s navigation keys are on screen as is normal for Google phones. With squeezable side options, in this case, squeezing the phone brings up the Google Assistant and likewise within the HTC U11 users can customise how much pressure is required. This function is pretty much useful and handy as you can increase the sensitivity when the phone is in a case.
Excellent Hardware, Latest Android
The Google Pixel 2 Xl is equipped with Snapgradon 835 processor. This is the current flagship from Qualcomm and it goes without saying that it means this phone will be better considering the current mobile industry benchmarks. Google decided to go with 4GB of RAM. The Pixel 2 XL also has 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 (with AptX), GPS and NFC. It isn’t surprising that the battery isn’t removable as this is the prominent feature within all the flagship devices, and the capacity of the battery is 3520mAh.
The Google Pixel 2 XL shares many core features and specifications, just like their predecessors. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 SoC and have 4GB of RAM with all the storage versions. The device features IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance, as well as stereo speakers, which brings the device up to speed with the rest of today's flagships. The smartphone has Aluminium unibodies, with a fingerprint sensor on the back. The Google Pixel 2 XL runs on Android 8 Oreo and updates are guaranteed for a long time. There's a new feature called Active Edge, which works similarly to the 'squeeze' gesture on the HTC U11, and is set to trigger Google Assistant.