Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB Midnight Black Unlocked Refurbished Excellent
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB Midnight Black Unlocked
- Type-C USB Charging Cable
- This device is refurbished to a Excellent condition and will have some signs of usage
- with 12-months warranty
A Legend Built To Last
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is built to satisfy all the functional, protection as well as the value-added features, any smartphone user could think of. The device features extended and absolute personal and professional productivity with stylus/S-pen and users can engage in immersive entertainment while having their individual mobile application needs to be fulfilled. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 through and through, is definitely the nicest, and amazingly catchy device Samsung has ever invented.
Brilliant Design, Utmost Safety
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a rectangular design, with curvy corners it leans heavily on the design of the Galaxy S8 Plus, but features a display screen that’s slightly larger being 6.3 inches instead of 6.2 inches. The corners of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are more squared off, and less curvature to the front side edges. The screen of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a very much curved screen as well as a slightly more flat surface area to work with (and write on). The Note 8 is a bit heftier than the S8 Plus at 195 grams (0.43 pounds) versus 173 grams (0.38 pounds), and there is always a noticeable in-hand difference given the size and dimensions. The resolution is the same as the S8 duo, with the Galaxy Note 8 coming with a QHD+ (2960 x 1440) resolution which produces a pixel density of 521ppi and a widescreen 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The device features a polished aluminium frame, protected with Gorilla Glass 5 installed at front panel and back panel
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 offers extended protection being IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a gigantically large display screen measured at 6.3 inches and the technology is Super AMOLED 'Infinity Display' with ultra HD 2,960x1440px resolution
- The primary camera has a capacity of Primary 12MP, and the front camera has a capacity of 8MP
- The device comes pre-loaded with Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS, topped with Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home productivity features
- The Chipsets within the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is Exynos 8895 Octa-core CPU (4x2nd-gen Mongoose 2.3GHz + 4xCortex-A53 1.7GHz) complemented with Mali-G71 graphics processor
- The device features a monumental memory size 6GB of RAM with a 64GB of internal storage and the microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support
- The battery is 3,300mAh Li-Po based and non-removable
- The device features adaptive Fast Charging, QuickCharge 2.0 support and WPC (Qi)&PMA wireless charging
- From the connectivity point of view, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features 2G, 3G, as well as 4G LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps) support
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is equipped with USB Type-C (v3.1) and for wireless connectivity Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC and Bluetooth 5.0 are present
- The device is fully workable S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels; fingerprint/iris/face recognition; single speaker on the bottom and 3.5mm jack
Dual Cameras, Dual Productivity
Samsung has equipped the Note 8 with two 12-megapixel cameras. The regular/wide-angle lens has an aperture of f/1.7, and the telephoto lens is f/2.4. Samsung offers an industry first feature that both sensors offer optical image stabilization. With a dual camera comes the plethora of new software modes users would normally expect. Samsung has its own take on the portrait mode, which blurs the background behind the subject to mimic bokeh. Users are able to dial the effect up or down to the liking instead of being stuck with just on/off modes, which is nice. The device also has the option of adding (or removing) features after a shot has already been taken and a “Dual Capture” mode stitches together photos from both cameras and saves them individually, too.
Latest Operating System, Updated Features
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is pre-loaded with Android 7.1.1, and the overall software experience is basically identical to what’s on the Galaxy S8. Bixby has a big presence, and there is still a dedicated physical button for Samsung’s digital assistant. Samsung is also bringing DeX to the Note, so if you buy the required dock, you can plug it into a monitor for a desktop-like experience with a mouse and keyboard. An innovation within the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is that users can pair two apps in Apps Edge so that they shall always launch together in split-screen mode. Other useful, small software features, like the ability to easily create GIFs from videos, are also here.
Diversity Within S-Pen Productivity
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 offers few fresh S Pen tricks. With Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users can now take up to 100 pages of notes in the Screen Off Memo mode, which activates when they pull out the S Pen with the display turned off. A new Live Messages feature is more or less a ripoff of Digital Touch in iMessage. Avid S-Pen users can handwrite a message or picture with the S Pen, send it to someone in a message, and it’ll play back animated just as you drew it. Live Messages are saved as GIFs, so they are a bit easier to share across different apps and social media than Apple’s approach. Lastly, the Translate feature that was introduced on the Note 7 now lets you highlight entire sentences with the S Pen to instantly translate into 71 languages.