Note: For more details on refurbished condition see FAQs Here
OnePlus 5 128GB Dual Black
This device is SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any Network (inc PAYG) and in any Country without contract.
What's in the box:
- OnePlus 5 Dual SIM 128GB, Midnight Black
- USB Type C Charging Cable
Warranty & Grade:
The item has been comprehensively tested and in full working order.
- Will show moderate signs of use, but will have no cracks (these do not hinder the functionality in any way).
- with a 12-months warranty
Perfection In Engineering
The OnePlus 5 possess an extremely sleek and slim design. It carries the legacy of OnePlus series design, cropped and trimmed to achieve a slimmer physical profile, comfortable to hold, and as far as practicable, lighter in weight. The aluminum body looks and feels worthy of a flagship, for a substantially lower price.
Vibrant, Rich & Bright Display
The display of OnePlus 5 Smartphone competes fully to the flagships in the mobile arena. The AMOLED based display screen offers utter yet comfortable brightness with cutting-edge graphics without any pixel damage. The display of OnePlus 5 Sunlight legibility is great, without any dimming. Colour rendition is very accurate in both sRGB and DCI-P3 modes, the default mode is punchier with bluish whites. QHD resolution is equally nice, though, and spot-on.
- The physical body features Anodized aluminium build, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 display glass
- The device features display of 5.5" AMOLED technology-based, with 1,920x1,080px resolution, 401ppi; sRGB/DCI-P3 color space support
- The main/primary camera is the Sony IMX398 sensor, 16MP, 1.12µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, EIS; multi-shot noise reduction; 2160p/30fps video recording. Tele camera: Sony IMX350 sensor, 20MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture
- The secondary/front camera is the Sony IMX371 sensor, 16MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture; 1080p/30fps video recording
- The OnePlus 5 is an Android 7.1.1 Nougat based device and runs smoothly on this device with enhanced ease of access with OxygenOS custom overlay
- The chipset within OnePlus 5 is Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, octa-core CPU (Kryo 280, 4x2.45GHz + 4x1.9GHz), and the graphics processor Adreno 540 GPU
- The device is equipped with a gigantic memory of 8GB LPDDR4X RAM complemented with a 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- The device comes with a non-removable battery with 3,300mAh Li-Po capacity
- The OnePlus 5 features onboard fast charging (5V/4A) capability
- OnePlus 5 Smartphone features dual-SIM connectivity, with conventional 2G, as well as 3G and 4G/LTE network capability
- The connectivity port for charging and data transfer is USB Type-C (v2.0)
- For extended and mobile productivity the device is equipped with Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- For security purposes, OnePlus 5 features front-mounted fingerprint reader and offer a single speaker on the bottom for clear-cut audio productivity
Mobile Service Delivery
Battery performance, and life within OnePlus 5 are exceptionally perfect. The device can standby and voice call endurance is spectacular and the near 19 hours of video playback certainly are. 11 hours of web browsing over Wi-Fi is also a sound improvement over last year's model and quite competitive.
The user interface is an awesome blend of stock Android and light but useful touches in all the right places. OnePlus 5 has scrapped the in-house Music player, and it's only the Gallery that is a custom job - a good one, too. Benchmark performance is as good or better than high-end peers, the operation is smooth and responsive, as you'd expect from a phone with cutting-edge hardware.
Still, images from the primary cam are just a little noisy even at base ISO, but are very detailed, with pleasing colour rendering and good dynamic range. The tele cam all by itself delivers good performance without over-exposure, least noisier and are also not at all oversaturated. Portrait mode works well enough, and allows for good separation between subject and background, though (as all such implementations) messy hair and busy backgrounds cause issues.
Cutting Edge Videos
Videos shot in 4K on the main cam are superb - lots of detail, little noise, nice colours. 1080p/30fps mode is the only one that benefits from EIS, and the stabilization is very good at reducing camera shake. Additionally, 1080p/30fps videos are lacking in detail. 1080p/60fps is better, but there's no EIS in this mode. 4K from the tele cam is very good, 1080p/60fps is dismal while 1080p/30fps is better, but still no match for the iPhone 7 Plus'.