Apple iPhone X 256GB, Space Grey
This Phone is SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any network (inc PAYG) and in any country without contract.
What's in the box:
- Apple iPhone X 256GB, Space Grey
- Lightning USB Charging Cable
Refurbished Condition Notes:
- The item is in pristine condition and will have none or minor signs of usage.
- With 12-months warranty
Aesthetics, Brilliance & Excellence
The new Apple iPhone X can be easily the best-looking phone Apple's ever made. The Apple users who were once the fans of the industrial design that Apple iPhone 4 carried must have loved the curvy and slim design of Apple iPhone 6 as well as Apple iPhone 7. The Apple iPhone X leave the previous models behind and the design is one of the premium design committed to delivering an elite beauty profile any mobile user could ever imagine. The new Apple iPhone X takes all the features of the entire Apple range, the ideology behind them and smashes them into the future with Apple iPhone X. The rear, which is now glass, doesn't feel as premium as the almost-ceramic metal of previous models, but it still feels solid and secure in the hand. The edges are not sharp, instead of folding into the palm in a way that is pleasant to hold.
- Instead of the aluminium casing used in last year's iPhone 7, the new iPhone X has an all-glass enclosure
- The handset has a cutting-edge Super Retina OLED screen, measuring 5.8 inches diagonally across
- Th display translates to blacker blacks and brighter whites, lower power consumption and faster response times compared to LED displays
- The large touch screen, combined with the new iOS 11 software, enables users to simply swipe up from the foot of the screen at any time to return to the Home screen
- A TrueDepth camera which enables users to unlock their phone using a facial recognition system called Face ID & using depth-sensing technologies, the system can map and recognise the user's face, even in the dark
- The Face ID technology also enables the user to send animated emojis called 'Animojis' based on their facial expressions
- The Apple iPhone X sports the A11 Bionic chip, which has six cores and is the most powerful chip yet in a smartphone, according to Apple
- The all-glass design of the Apple iPhone X enables wireless charging and compatible with charging devices from Belkin and Mophie are easily available in the market
- The Apple iPhone X is water-resistant to a depth of one metre for up to 30 minutes; a rating known as IP67
- The Apple iPhone X includes a new dual-lens camera system on the back of the phone
- It has dual optical image stabilization, making it just the second smartphone ever to feature dual OIS
- The cameras still have 12-megapixel sensors, but they feature a ton of enhancements to improve colour reproduction and reduce noise
Face-Print Replaces Finger-Print
Apple iPhone X features a stereotypical feature where the face of the user is the locking and the unlocking key through and through. The big change is present in almost all the flagships released by Apple in the fall of the year 2017 and Apple iPhone X happens to be one of the same flagships by Apple. The best replacement Apple could ever think of has been implemented into the Apple iPhone X and where user might deem the loss of Touch ID in such futuristic Apple iPhone devices, the compensation has been undertaken with an advanced locking/unlocking mechanism called the Face ID, which offers the ability to unlock the phone just by looking at it. It is cool that the phone will only turn on when you look at the screen, showing it knows you, but the accuracy needs to be tip-top.
New Display, New Techniques & Features
Obviously, with the new Apple iPhone X having so much more screen to play with, it comes within the same territory that operating system iOS must be capable enough to enable the device to use in diverse and versatile ways. The latest iOS version released by Apple brings with itself a whole new experience where the users will surprise the way the device is designed to respond to the input. The 'main display' is still the same, with the standard grid of icons. However, the bottom of the phone, where the bezel and home button used to sit, has now been repurposed as the home button; a flick up from the base of the phone in the same way as the Control Center of old will get you home. It is intuitive and works well, although you do have to get used to balancing the phone in your palm. The Control Center is now at the top right, and that needs a little more dexterity to hit; ideally, users will have to use two hands for that generally.
Faster Camera, Flawless Output
The camera on the new Apple iPhone X and its ability to focus faster, or take better low-light shots, or about some other new feature that means users can surprise themselves, and their loved ones with more clarified pictures the device offers. A telephoto lens like that introduced on the iPhone 7 Plus is included, as well as optical image stabilization for both sensors so users will achieve a clearer and brighter picture whichever mode they are in; the depth-sensing of the image captures steals the show. The camera on the back is bolted on vertically, rather than horizontally, showing that Apple wants you to hold the phone in landscape rather than portrait mode. This is also on account of the front True Depth camera, which takes up so much space and is needed for Face ID.
A Brand-New Appearance To Selfies
The front-facing camera is excellent at sensing your surroundings and your face, and the ability to map a mask, or transform you into an animated emoji (called Animoji) is genuinely joy-filling. There is something amazing about being able to make an on-screen pig frown, or being transformed into a hologram. The camera itself is perfectly fine, very similar to previous iterations, in short, this was all about being able to sense the surroundings rather than taking better photos, which was, and will remain interesting. However, the Portrait Lighting, which intelligently learns what is the subject and what isn't, and can alter the effect of the photo accordingly, is really stunning as a feature.