Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB Gold
This device is SIM Free/Unlocked and can be used on any Network (inc PAYG) and in any Country without contract.
What's in the box:
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB Gold
- Lightning USB Charging Cable
Refurbished Condition Notes:
- This device is Refurbished to an Excellent condition and will have some signs of usage
- with 12-months warranty
Vibrant & Vivid Build Design
Apple has done extremely well with Apple iPhone 8 Plus, which features 5.5-inch (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) LCD screens but with the iPad Pro’s True Tone feature carried over to automatically adjust the colours on the screen depending on your surrounding lighting. The new version of the Apple iPhone 8 Plus look nearly identical to their predecessors, including the non-clickable Home button featuring Touch ID’s fingerprint sensor. The back of Apple iPhone 8 Plus features a full glass panel, like the Apple iPhone 4 had, which facilitates the Qi wireless charging standard.
Brilliant Camera Sensors
Apple iPhone 8 Plus comes with optical image stabilization, while the 12-megapixel dual cameras on the Apple iPhone 8 Plus each have a dedicated sensor. A new menu in the Camera app offers iPhone photographers the ability to choose between various lighting effects that change a shot in real-time, rather than afterwards as with typical photo filters. The Apple iPhone 8 Plus have video improvements as well. The device can capture 4K video at framerate of 60fps. The Apple iPhone 8 Plus also capture slow-motion footage at 1080p and 240fps.
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus runs iOS,11 and features a 5.5 inches Retina HD with True Tone 1080 x 1920 pixels display
- The device is equipped with a Hexa-core Processor 2GB RAM Apple A11 Bionic processor paired with a fixed native storage capacity
- The Apple iPhone 8 Plus comes with a dual 12MP rear camera & the wide-angle sensor has an aperture of f/1.8 and the telephoto has an aperture of f/2.8 a 7MP front-facing selfie shooter
- The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is equipped with a Non-removable Li-Ion battery powering the phone with support for reversible USB type port
- The new Apple iPhone 8 Plus is one of the first phones from Apple to come with a glass back
- There are new stereo speakers at the top and bottom of the phone, and have deeper bass, and can go 20% louder too
- Apple has again gone for a 5.5-inch LCD screen with bezels around the side and it features a Full HD resolution with 401 pixels-per-inch
- The new phone runs on the A11 Bionic chipset from Apple being a six-core chip that runs 25% faster than the A10 in the Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- The Apple iPhone 8 Plus supports wireless charging, which makes it the first Apple phone to do so
- The wireless charging supports Qi wireless charging, which is the leading open wireless charging standard
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus also confirms optical image stabilization
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus will provide the best video recording ever in a smartphone, with 4K 60fps video, 1080p 240fps slow-mo and generally faster video frame rates
Augmented Reality Goes Real
Apple iPhone 8 Plus is also optimized for augmented reality, or AR, which is software that makes it appear that digital images exist in the user's real-world environment. Apple iPhone 8 is guaranteed to demonstrate several apps making use of AR technology, from a baseball app that shows users player statistics when pointing their phone at the field to a stargazing app that displays the location of constellations and other celestial objects in the night sky. Gaming will be a major use case for AR as well.
Seamless Processing Power
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus has a six-core A11 Bionic chip, with two high-performance cores and four efficiency cores, plus the first-ever Apple-designed GPU. The GPU has three cores. The new image signal processor is designed to focus more quickly in lower light, and the new iPhones have hardware enabled multiband noise reduction. This means everything should look sharper since the in-camera processing has more power to process your images as you take them.
Unique & Contemporary Design
The iPhone 8 Plus is made of aluminium and glass. The device is water-and dust-resistant with upgraded displays and studio speakers. The device is powered by an all-new, six-core processor, which Apple calls the A11 Bionic. A new image processor with quicker autofocus in combination with that A11 chip should result in better photos, says Apple, which stressed the overall camera upgrades on the new Apple iPhone 8 Plus.
Charge The Device Your Way
Apple's new Apple iPhone 8 Plus has wireless charging as well. Users will be able to charge the device by laying it down on a specially-designed power mat on their desk, bedside table or inside their car, similar to how the Apple Watch charges. Apple is using the Qi wireless charging standard for the iPhones.