HTC One M7 4G/LTE 32GB - Red (SIM Free/Unlocked)
With a sensitive camera that preserves perfectly the moments you want to capture, a live home screen to keep you up to date with all the latest events, and a sound system to adjust to your ambient needs, the sleek new HTC One gives a rich and thorough smartphone experience.
Main Features :
- Android 4.1.2 (JellyBean)
- 4.7-Inch S-LCD3 Full HD Capacitive Screen
- 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Processor
- Slim Full Metal Design, Beats Audio
- HTC UltraPixel + Front 2.1MP Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage, 2GB RAM
- 4G LTE, NFC, DLNA, 1080p
- WiFi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
HTC One's full metal body and tapered edges give an easy but definite hold. The no gap construction makes the design beautiful and sleek. It also guards against the usual wear and tear, featuring HTC One's Infinity Glass that removes glare and prevents scatches. The combination of full metal body and no gap construction makes HTC One a sleek, beauitfully designed phone that is satisfying all around.
HTC UltraPixel Camera
The phone features the sensitive HTC UltraPixel Camera that allows not only one-click continous shooting that captures up to 20 photos but also adjusts light so there is greater clarity and more contrast to the moments you want to remember is great detail. HTC Zoe™ allows capturing 3-second videos - creating pictures that are alive!
HTC One features dual frontal stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifiers that deliver bigger sound with less distortion and more detail.
BlinkFeed™keeps you up to date constantly on friends, photos, social networks, calendar events, sports teams, music, news—and more. The live home screen streams directly to your phone - keeping you in touch with all that is happening.
Interactive TV Guide
Use the HTC One to surf the channels on your TV. With TV Sense and a few simple steps, you are able to select TV channels, access program guide, adjust audio and more. It will also notify you when your favourite shows are on.
The new HTC One detects the surrounding loud noise and adjusts the in-call voice to suit your conversation. So talking in a loud, crowded enviroment is easier and the sound sharper.
What’s in the Box:
- HTC One M7 with battery
- Mains A/C Adapter
- MicroUSB Cable
- SIM eject PIN
HTC One Technical Specification:
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Total storage : 32GB/64GB, available capacity varies
- RAM : 2 GB DDR2
- 2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G - UMTS/ HSPA:
- Europe/ Middle East/ Africa: 900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps
- Asia: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps
- Canada/ Latin America: 850/1900/2100 MHz up to HSDPA 42 Mbps
- T-Mobile (US): 850/ AWS/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps-
- AT&T: 850/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 21 Mbps
- Sprint: 1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps
- 3G - CDMA:
- 800/1900 MHz for Sprint
- 4G - LTE:
- Europe/ Middle East/ Africa: 800/1800/2600 MHz
- Asia: 1800/2600 MHz
- T-Mobile (US)/ AT&T/ Canada/ Latin America: 700 MHz and AWS band
- Sprint: 1900 MHz
- Up to 18 hours for WCDMA
- Up to 27 hours for GSM
- Up to 433 hours for LTE
- Up to 500 hours for WCDMA
- Up to 479 hours for GSM
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
- Digital compass
- Gyro sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- NFC capable
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- Support consumer infrared remote control
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
- HTC BoomSound™
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio™
- HDR Microphone
- Sense Voice
- HTC UltraPixel Camera
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3'
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™
- F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 880 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe™ with HTC Zoe™ Highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- Retouch with Object Removal, Group Retouch, and Sequence Shot
- Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Recording: .amr
- Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
- Recording: .mp4
- Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Capacity 2300 mAh
- Voltage range/frequency:
- 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- DC output:
- 5 V and 1 A
- Available storage is less due to phone software.
- Network bands in regions other than Europe and Asia Pacific may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
- NFC availability depends on the mobile operator and your location. Please check with your mobile operator.
- Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
- A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment . When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.