This product is NEW not NOH (see link)
Garmin Forerunner 10 Pink/White (010-01039-04)
Garmin Forerunner 10 Pink/White
The Garmin Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that tracks your distance, speed/pace, calories and also identifies your personal records.
Ready to Run
As you run, your time and distance is displayed on 1 screen and the calories and pace on another. Your settings can be customized to show pace and distance on the same screen.
Garmin's Lightest Watch Yet
It’s Garmin's lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile and flashes your time for that mile. After completing your run and saving it, you’ll see a summary of your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even alerts you when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer and a run/walk feature.
By simply connecting to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with your friends.
EVERY MILE MATTERS
The Virtual Pacer™ feature compares your current running pace to a target you have set.
Connect - STORE & SHARE
Upload your run to Garmin Connect to see it on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends.
What's in the Box:
- Garmin Forerunner 10
- Charge/data cable
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: Green/White: 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (4.01 cm x 5.22 cm x 1.57 cm)
- Display size, WxH: Green/White: 0.81” x 0.77” (2.1 cm x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 32 pixels
- Weight: Green/White: 36 g (1.3 oz.)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- History: 7 activities
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: no
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): no
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): no
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): no
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: no
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Shock Resistant: yes
- Sport watch: yes
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current running pace to target): yes
- Personal Records: yes
- Run/walk feature: yes